chapter 523 Wuwu advance.

Alchemy interior.

    Lin Chuwen frowned, and said sadly: "It's still a failure, it seems that the eighth-level alchemist is really not that easy to enter."

    It has been ten years since Lin Chuwen came to the Xiao family, ten years, said a long time. Not too long, not too short.

    In the past ten years, Lin Chuwen has mastered more and more seventh-level medicinal herbs, but eight-level medicinal herbs have never been able to enter.

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and comforted: "Don't be too hasty, take your time, you will succeed."

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said with some regret, "If I can refine the eighth-level medicinal pill, Well, that will be of great benefit to our cultivation, but unfortunately I have never been able to get started."

    He and Chu Ye were both cultivators in the realm of life and death, and after entering the realm of life and death, their cultivation speed slowed down greatly. The effect of the seventh-level medicinal herbs is not great.

    Lin Chuwen pondered that if he could refine the eighth-level pills, he could refine some more pills to assist the cultivation of life and death cultivators. In this way, whether it was him, Chu Ye, or his soul pets, he would be able to make more pills. Break through quickly.

    Chu Ye shook his head, smiled, and said, "Don't worry, I see that you haven't made much progress in alchemy recently, but your nerves are getting tighter and tighter. This is not a good thing. Other things."

    Maybe divert your attention, temporarily put down the alchemy technique, and think about it after a while, you can see it.

    "Other things, are you talking about Wuwu's advancement?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    In fact, preparations for Wuwu advanced have already begun, but they have been shelved for various reasons.

    If Wuwu is advanced, it can provide them with more luck protection, and no matter what they do, they will have a lot of smooth sailing. Although they have been hiding in the dark all these years, it is difficult to guarantee that no one will think of anything.

    Back then, after Lin Chuwen advanced, his spiritual energy skyrocketed. Soul pet masters advanced, and the spiritual energy skyrocketed, which would also be fed back to soul pets. At that time, Lin Chuwen only had Wuwu around, so the overflowing spiritual energy was basically all of it. Being absorbed by Wuwu, because of this encounter, Wuwu is also Lin Chuwen's side, and now the soul pet who has the most hope of entering the realm of life and death.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It's fine."

    If Wuwu is in the advanced life and death realm, and if he provides him with luck, maybe the bottleneck of his seventh-level alchemist will be broken directly.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Wuwu and asked, "Wuwu, are you sure?"

    Wuwu nodded, and said proudly, "Don't worry, I sensed the barrier of life and death a long time ago. Waiting for the luck items to arrive."

    In the past few years, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have collected a lot of luck items, and there are still quite a few items of luck in the upper realm, as long as you are willing to spend money, you can still get them .

    In the past few years, as long as the two encountered suitable items of luck, they quickly took action, and they had already collected enough for Wuwu to advance. billions.

    In fact, the prices of many items of luck that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen bought were a bit inflated. However, items of luck were rare, and the two were in urgent need of it, so they had to endure the loss even though they knew they were going to suffer.