Chapter 408 The Secret Realm Will Open

ancient home.

    "Chu Ye left Butcher Sword City?" Lin Mengrong asked.

    Gu Kaizhi nodded and said, "Yes."

    Originally, the temple and other forces had set up a trap, waiting for the rabbits in Fengxueling. This time, there are more soul pet masters participating in the encirclement and suppression than before. They are still in the treasure house. A large number of explosion restrictions have been set up. As long as Chu Ye approaches, it can be quickly detonated. At that time, there is a high chance that Chu Ye, an extraterrestrial demon, will be blown to pieces.

    It's a pity that they arranged so many things as if they were facing a great enemy, but Chu Ye made a false move and didn't show up at all.

    In the past, Chu Ye took over the task of retrieving treasures, and would return to Butcher Knife City in three days at the latest. Now it has been more than seven days. It is certain that Chu Ye saw through their strategy and ran away quietly.

    Lin Mengrong frowned and said, "Then what should we do now?"

    Gu Kaizhi shook his head and said, "The family intends to temporarily put aside the affairs of Chu Ye and put all their energy into the secret

    realm of the sky." Lin Mengrong said dully: "In this way, Chu Ye is cheaper. What if he starts again?"

    Gu Kaizhi frowned and said, "Chu Ye should be preparing for entering the secret realm of Tongtian now, so he can't take care of us.

    " He asked curiously, "Is the Secret Realm of Tongtian about to open?"

    Gu Kaizhi nodded and said, "Yes."

    Lin Mengrong said curiously, "How many people can you carry with one secret order of Tongtian!"

    Gu Kaizhi squinted Eyes, he said, "Five."

    Lin Mengrong took a deep breath and said, "Is there only five?"

    Gu Kaizhi nodded and said, "Yes, at that time, there may be a place for you."

    Lin Mengrong Somewhat surprised: "I also have a share?"

    Gu Kaizhi nodded and said, "Yes."

    Gu Kaizhi squinted his eyes and chose Lin Mengrong as a helpless move. As a result, the Gu family lost several soul emperors, and some people needed to stay in charge. On the other hand, Lin Mengrong was born with the seed of destiny, and he might be able to use the seed of destiny. , find some treasures.

    Lin Mengrong smiled and said, "That's great."

    Lin Mengrong was both happy and worried. No matter how ignorant she was, she knew that there were countless opportunities in the Secret Realm of Tongtian. However, in the same way, those who can enter the secret realm of Tongtian are definitely not ordinary characters. She only has the realm of the king rank, and I am afraid that her strength is at the bottom of the secret realm.

    Lin Mengrong clenched her fists tightly and couldn't help thinking that if her fate hadn't been changed, then she was determined to be no worse than Lin Chuwen. If she was the Soul Emperor, she would definitely be able to shine in the secret realm. Now all this is glorious. They all belonged to Lin Chuwen.

    Why did Chu Ye appear? How wonderful it would be if this man hadn't appeared! Lin Mengrong clenched his fists, and the hatred for Lin Chuwen surged wildly in his heart.

    ...

    the Holy Court.

    "The Secret Realm of Tongtian is about to open!" Feng Qingcheng said.     Yu Miaoling