Chapter 437 Bloodbone Grass

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were exploring the giant planet while preparing for the breakthrough.

    Although the Continent of Giants has just passed the period of cataclysm, and many treasures have vanished into nothing in the cataclysm, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen still found some good things.

    "What a big tripod!" Chu Ye said.

    The black crow flapped its wings and said, "Giants often polish their bodies. This medicine tripod should be used by cubs of the giants soaked in animal blood to polish their bodies."

    Chu Ye frowned and said suspiciously, "Giants are young Cubs?" The

    black crow nodded and said, "Yes! Such a big cauldron can only be used by cubs. This cauldron is of high quality. If you use this cauldron to boil your body, you should be able to kill the beast. The effect of blood has been fully exerted."

    Chu Ye looked at the medicine tripod and said secretly: such a big tripod is actually used by the giants for the cubs, enough for dozens of adults to swim in it, it is indeed the giants, the cubs Must be very long.

    Lin Chuwen's fingers lightly buckled on the big tripod a few times, and the big tripod made a few crisp responses.

    "This big cauldron is made of extraordinary material. It would be better if it were smaller." If it was smaller, he could use it for alchemy.

    Xiaobai tilted his head and said, "In the process of smelting this cauldron, Mihongjin should be added, tsk tsk."

    Chu Ye frowned. Mihongjin is an excellent refining material. When refining the device, adding a little bit can greatly improve the quality of the refining device.

    It is a pity that the big cauldron has already taken shape, and it is not an easy task to extract the secret rainbow gold again.

    "The rank of this cauldron should have reached the rank of honor, it doesn't seem like something this world can have." Xiao Bai said.

    "I don't care for the time being." Chu Ye waved his hand and put the big tripod into the jade pendant space.

    Chu Ye thought: They can't use this tripod, but maybe the giants of the upper realm can use it.

    Lin Chuwen found a lot of golden blood bone grass not far from the head of the golden giant clan.

    "This blood bone grass is good, it can enhance the physique of monks."

    "This place must have fallen to the golden giants, maybe there are more than one." Black Crow said.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Probably." The

    blood bone grass needs to be nourished with the blood essence of the strong clan. The higher the quality of the blood essence used to water the blood bone grass, the better the quality of the blood bone grass.

    The blood bone grass has very high requirements on the growth environment. The blood bone grass in this place should be wild. It can grow like this, and it grows so much that it is unusual at first glance.

    Chu Ye suspected that there might have been a giant war in this place, because the soil was soaked with the blood of the golden giants, so the blood bone grass grew into pieces.

    Among the Caodanmen, there is just the inheritance of the blood bone grass.

    Lin Chuwen used the blood bone grass to refine the blood bone pill according to the pill recipe.

    Lin Chuwen only had inheritance, no master, and it was still a little difficult to get started with alchemy at first. Fortunately, there are a lot of blood bone grass here. After hundreds of failures, he finally refined the elixirs.