Chapter 456 The pill that shocked the giants

Lin Chuwen's alchemy room.

    "Elder Giant Tiger and Elder Giant Bear are here, for the medicine pill?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said: "Elder Giant Tiger is for medicinal pills, Elder Giant Bear is for wine, Elder Giant Bear should know nothing about Blood Bone Pill, this Blood Bone Pill is probably better than I thought. It is more important to the Giant Clan, and the Giant Tiger Elder attaches great importance to it."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "I see."

    The Giant Tiger Elder didn't like to deal with them, so he appointed his grandson to buy wine, but this time he actually came in person.

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "Why are you arguing with the giant tiger elders?"

    Although the giant tiger elders didn't deal with them very much, under normal circumstances, they would not bully the small ones because of their self-confidence. The other party seemed to blushed with Chu Ye.

    "He asked me how many blood bone pills I ate?"

    "Did you tell him the truth?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "No, I told him he didn't believe it, so he had to tell him a few hundred, Elder Hu. It seems to be stimulated, but fortunately, the elder giant bear stepped forward to help clear the siege." He still said that it was less than a few hundred, if the elder giant tiger knew the truth! I'm afraid it will be violent.

    Lin Chuwen shook his head, sighed, and said meaningfully: "One day, after the elder giant bear has eaten the blood bone pill, he will probably regret his courageous act this time."

    Chu Ye smiled slyly and said: "Probably That's right, but the boat is already sinking, and it's too late for him to regret it."

    Lin Chuwen: "..."

    Chu Ye's mouth curled slightly, and he said in a good mood: "I'm afraid it won't be long before our Purple Mist Valley, and another It's going to be lively."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Probably so, but let's just wait and see how things change."

    The effect of the blood bone pill on the giants is very significant.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were human races, and although taking the Golden Blood Bone Pill was effective, it was completely incomparable to the situation taken by the giant race.

    It seems that the blood bone pill can stimulate the royal bloodline in some giants.

    Thousands of years ago, the giants participated in a battle of hundreds of races. In that battle, countless races were involved, and many races were destroyed in that battle.

    The golden giants of the royal family of the giant clan have all fallen, and the battle 10,000 years ago was a big blow to the giant clan.

    The Blood Bone Pill brought by Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen has the ability to activate the golden bloodline. For the giants, this pill is priceless.

    The story that Juya and Juhu bought hundreds of blood bone pills from Chu Ye one after another spread quickly.

    Giant Tooth and Giant Tiger went to test the bloodline concentration one after another. The giants' test stone pillar showed that the bloodline concentration in the two people's bodies had increased from 4% to 5%.

    Although the difference is only one percent, this one percent is of great benefit to the two of them.

    If the bloodline concentration of the giants reaches 10%, it is possible to completely awaken and transform into golden giants.