chapter 528 ancient wang alchemist

After Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen returned from Xuantian City, they began to raise a large number of eight-level spirit grass.

    The eighth-level elixir could not be collected, so Chu Ye purchased some precious seventh-level elixir and sent it to the jade pendant space for secondary cultivation.

    The willow tree demon has advanced to the realm of life and death, and its ability to cultivate spiritual grass is outstanding. The spiritual spring in the jade pendant space has undergone several upgrades, and it has a miraculous effect on improving the quality of the spiritual medicine. In the jade pendant space, it can be said that it is like a flower. Jin, there are countless treasures of elixir.

    After returning this time, Lin Chuwen took the alchemy task and stopped staring at the spirit stones, but favored monks who could provide precious spirit herbs.

    Lin Chuwen's actions here were not small, and quickly attracted the attention of some people who were interested.

    Everyone outside noticed it, and those around Lin Chuwen naturally noticed it faster.

    "Grandpa, it seems that Alchemist Lin is going to officially challenge the eighth-level medicinal pill." Mu Qing said.

    Xiao Song nodded and said, "I think it should be."

    Lin Chuwen also tried to refine eight-level medicinal pills before, but only tested the water a few times, but now it is different. The other party has the purpose of collecting all kinds of eight Grade medicinal materials, Xiao Song suspected that Lin Chuwen might have obtained something in Xuantian City.

    "In a few days, I'm going to go out. In the short term, I'm afraid I won't be able to come back." Xiao Song said.

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "Where is Grandpa going!"

    Xiao Song smiled and said, "Yao Clan, Baiyao Valley."

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "You need to buy a lot of medicinal materials. If so, it is indeed more cost-effective to go to Baiyao Valley."

    Xiao Song glanced at Mu Qing and said, "After I leave, don't walk around, just stay at Xiao's house."

    Mu Qing frowned, Said: "There seem to be a lot of people looking for Alchemy Lin recently.

    Grandpa is gone, will there be any trouble?" I have received dozens of posts.

    Mu Qing was a little speechless. The dream of many seventh-level alchemists is to worship a brilliant eighth-level alchemist as a teacher. However, when it came to Lin Chuwen, it seemed to be completely reversed. The eighth-level alchemist rushed to accept Lin Chuwen. As a disciple, Lin Chuwen didn't want to be a teacher at all.

    Xiao Song smiled and said, "Don't worry, everything will be fine, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are not that simple."

    Although now I can't feel the true level of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, Xiao Song There is an intuition, the two are very dangerous, and he may not be an opponent.

    ...

    Lin Chuwen stayed in the alchemy room, closing his eyes and looking back at the images he had seen before.

    Although he found the way to the advanced eighth-level alchemist, Lin Chuwen didn't act immediately. Eighth-level elixir was rare and could not be easily lost.

    During this time, Lin Chuwen had been practicing alchemy in the illusion.

    Lin Chuwen suddenly opened his eyes, and a little stream of light flashed in his eyes.