Chapter 516 Going to Xiao Family

Chu Ye tried to send a message to Xiaobai and Chaifeng, but couldn't get in touch.

    "How's it going?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "I can't get in touch, maybe it's inconvenient, or maybe I'm having too much fun and don't want to talk to me."

    Lin Chuwen sighed and said, "If that's the case, then forget it. Xiaobai and Chaifeng are both strong in life and death, and the strong in ancestors are embarrassed to take action, ordinary people can't deal with them, don't worry about them."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's the truth."

    Lin Chuwen After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Our current cultivation base can't improve much in a short period of time. Let's find a place to settle down."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Alright, where do you think it would be more appropriate to go. "

    How about the human race?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    After all, he and Chu Ye are human races, and they have cultivated to the realm of life and death, so they should go to the human race world to see.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It can be considered, why don't we go shopping at Xiao's house?"

    Lin Chuwen still wears the name of Xiaojia Keqing, so it would be a good choice to take a look in the past.     Lin Chuwen

    smiled and said, "Alright, if I go to Xiao's house, I can also spend some time thinking about alchemy techniques."

You can try refining the eighth-level medicinal pill.

    If you want to study alchemy with peace of mind, it is not easy to wander around. Now it is best to find a suitable place to settle down. The Xiao family has a deep foundation in the human race and has a lot of power, so it is also a good choice.

    Xiao Song is a long-established monk in the realm of life and death. He should have a lot of experience on the cultivation of the realm of life and death.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen weighed for a long time and decided to go to the human race first.

    ...

    Sanjiang City.

    "Is this Sanjiang City?" Chu Ye muttered.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "It should be."

    Sanjiang City is the place where the three Lingjiang Rivers converge, and the water resources are very rich. The Xiao family is located in Sanjiang City.

    As soon as Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen entered the city, they saw a large number of shops. The human race shops sold a variety of materials, and many shops had the signs of the Xiao family.

    "The Xiao family's business is really big!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "The Xiao family is here, it should be considered a local snake!" After all, Xiao Song is a long-established strongman in the realm of life and death, with a deep foundation, which is incomparable between him and Lin Chuwen.

    ...

    the Xiao family.

    "I'm so happy that Master Lin is here. When the people below reported to me that they saw the two, I didn't quite believe it." Mu Qing was a little excited when he saw the two of them.

    Chu Ye and both of them hid their cultivation at the peak of the Creation Realm. Xiao Song went out temporarily, and Xiao An's eyesight was average. For a while, the Xiao family couldn't see the true level of the two.