Chapter 409: Meeting Zhou Dingyuan Again

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were sitting in the teahouse drinking tea, accompanied by Zhou Dingyuan.

    After being separated from Zhou Dingyuan last time, Chu Ye almost forgot about this person.

    After Chu Ye left Butcher Knife City, he wandered around the Central Continent and suddenly felt Zhou Dingyuan's breath.

    Chu Ye had left a soul imprint on Zhou Dingyuan before, as long as the distance between the two of them was not too far, Chu Ye could sense it.

    His cultivation base was sealed, probably because he was afraid of being discovered by the Gu family. Zhou Dingyuan was hiding among a group of low-level soul pet masters, and he did not mix well.

    "Elder Zhou, how have you been during this time!"

    Zhou Dingyuan smiled dryly, and said, "Just like that, Shao Chu and Shao Lin are different, and they're going to get along well wherever they go.

    " Zhou Dingyuan also heard about the matter of Butcher Knife City.

    It is said that Chu Ye is selling medicines and taking treasures in Tudao City, so he makes a lot of money.

    No one knows exactly how much Chu Ye has earned, but the people in Qianfeng Pavilion suspect that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have been in Tudao City for less than a year, and they may have earned the Gu family's income for ten years.

    Before, I heard that the white tiger was cursed by the bloodline traceability, Zhou Dingyuan thought that Chu Ye was going to be unlucky, but he didn't expect that the two of them solved the problem so quickly, and the strength of the white tiger was even better. However, this is no wonder, Lin Chu Wen is a heaven-level pharmacist, and the level of pharmacy is not trivial. A genius pharmacist is enough to change many things.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "Don't talk about that, fellow Daoist Zhou, how much do you know about the Tongtian Secret Realm!" They

    all say that the Tongtian Secret Realm is a good place, but most soul pet masters don't know how good the Tongtian Secret Realm is. During the time that Chu Ye was in Butcher's City, he also tried to get some information, but he didn't get much.

    Zhou Dingyuan cooperated very well, and said slowly: "The secret realm of Tongtian has very rich cultivation resources. When a soul pet master reaches the realm of the soul emperor, it is difficult for many to improve, and entering it, there is a great chance to break through. It is said that there are also many things that prolong life. ."

    "It is said that someone once found a fountain of youth in it. After immersing in the spring water, his lifespan increased by 500 years. Many old monsters want to get the fountain of youth. However, this spring is quite special. It is packed in a bottle and brought out of the secret realm. , the spring water will deteriorate, and it will only be effective when immersed in the spring water in the secret realm."

    "Someone found some special soul stones in it. After refining, their strength rose rapidly."

    "There are also people among them . I found a golden fruit with a fragrant fragrance. After taking it, my physical fitness was instantly enhanced many times."

    "These discoveries are actually nothing. Someone has found a monk's body inside."

    "..."

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and said, "A corpse?"

    Zhou Dingyuan nodded and said, "Yes, it is a corpse, and there are more than one. These corpses are different from those of us in the Soul Beast Continent."