Chapter 432 Leaving the Secret Realm

Time flies, and soon it is time to close the secret realm.

    Standing on the mountain, Chu Ye looked at the great rivers and mountains in front of him, full of sighs.

    "I'm going to leave here soon, I'm really reluctant!" Chu Ye couldn't help saying.

    Xiaobai glanced at Chu Ye and said, "I have done coordinate positioning here. If I become stronger in the future, I can send it in directly."

    Chu Ye looked at Xiaobai in surprise and said, "Really? It's actually possible. This way."

    If this is the case, at that time, this secret realm of Tongtian will become their back garden, and this area used to carry such a big sect of Tongtian Sect! If it becomes your own back garden, it will be of great benefit to your future cultivation.

    The stronger the cultivator, the more cultivation resources he needs. If the cultivation resources cannot be supplied, the cultivator's cultivation will not advance but retreat.

    For this reason, the cultivators of the upper realms often fought for the sites rich in cultivation resources.

    Some great monks usually have their own resource stars, and some great monks even occupy the resources of one or even several galaxies.

    Xiaobai thought for a while, and said, "It should be fine after the latter stage of the holy order."

    Chu Ye rolled his eyes and said, "The latter stage of the holy order!" After the latter stage of the holy order, when will we wait? "When will you be able to advance to the late stage of the holy order? It won't be two thousand years later. If so, it's better to wait for the next secret realm to open."

    Xiaobai glanced at Chu Ye and said, "Who do you underestimate? I have a feeling that I'm about to break through the holy rank."

    Xiaobai accepted a lot of inheritance from the white tiger clan, the remaining white tiger spirit in the white tiger statue, and also instilled for Xiaobai, only one step away from the holy rank .

    Mo Tuanzi absorbed a large amount of the power of yin and soul, and his strength rose rapidly. He has also entered the peak of the ninth rank of the emperor, and has a tendency to move towards the holy rank.

    Mo Tuanzi, as Xiaobai's beast, its growth is also a great benefit to Xiaobai.

    It can be said that Xiaobai has now advanced to the Holy Rank, and everything is ready, and he only owes Dongfeng.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's not bad."

    If it wasn't for the seal on Tongtian Continent, and it was impossible to break through to the holy order here, Xiaobai might have advanced.

    Fortunately, there is a seal on Tongtian Continent. Otherwise, some of the local monsters in the secret realm would have already advanced to the holy level. As a result, those who come in will be caught by those holy level monsters if they are not careful. The beast swallowed it.

    ...

    When the time came, many soul pet masters in the secret realm were teleported out of the secret realm.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen also returned to the Central Continent after a while of dizziness.

    The secret realm of Tongtian has always been the focus of attention of many soul pet masters in the soul pet continent. After entering the secret realm, all the news of the soul pet master is isolated. The soul lamp is isolated because the cultivator enters the secret realm, and the breath is isolated, and it is extinguished one after another. reference.