Chapter 473 Rat Tide

Several people continued on their way, and Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen gradually adapted to the life on the road.

    The two sometimes temporarily left for a period of time, and when they came back, they would always bring back a few Xingying Owls, or other beasts from Broken Star Island.

    Lin Chuwen needed the inner alchemy of the star beasts, and as for the flesh and blood, he directly gave it to the giants.

    The time on the road went by quickly, and two years passed silently. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen followed the giants and the Five Elements. When they were resting, they would leave for a while. Will bring back two star shadow owls, and sometimes return without success.

    "Chu Shao and Lin Shao are really energetic!" Huo Miaomiao couldn't help saying.

    Just rushing on the road is already very hard, and these two people actually have to go out for a walk when they are resting.

    Jumeng nodded and said, "Yeah! I thought the human race was very weak." He was still thinking about whether to go back to Chu Shao and Lin Shao for a while, but now it seems that he is overthinking these two things. Personal strength is much better than his.

    Chu Shao and Lin Shao's energy is really good, after following them on the road, they still have time to go hunting.

    Shui Qianshang glanced at Chu Ye and the two of them, and said to himself: Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have such a strong ability to deal with crises. Along the way, they encountered several beast attacks, and the two of them solved it with ease.

    The perception of the two people is very keen, and if there is any change, they can find it in advance, helping them eliminate many hidden dangers.

    It is said that the two are ascension monks, and they should also be influential figures in the lower realm. The giants arranged for two human races to come in, which is a really good move.

    "Chu Ye's cultivation seems to have broken through to the seventh level of the Creation Realm." Huo Miaomiao suddenly said.

    Shui Qianshang nodded and said, "Yes, it's really advanced."

    A few days ago, he felt that the two of them were showing signs of breakthrough, and they just happened to break through in the past two days.

    Shui Qianshang secretly said: It is not easy for a cultivator of the Fortune Realm to enter the seventh floor of the Fortune Realm from the sixth floor of the Fortune Realm. However, the environment of Broken Star Island is originally suitable for a cultivator who cultivates the Star Law, and the two of them take medicine every day. It's hard not to advance! Fortunately, he used to think that Lin Chuwen was eating soft rice, but it was clearly Chu Ye who was eating soft rice. The two of them are really sticky. They eat together, sleep together, go out together, and now they are all advanced together.

    Shui Qianshang looked at Chu Ye, who was on his way and sipping on the medicinal pills, and secretly said: It is really cool to have an alchemy master and Taoist companion, and eating medicinal pills every day will not feel distressed.

    Huo Miao approached Jumeng and asked curiously, "Young Master Chu, have you joined the hunting season of your giant clan?"

    Jumeng shook his head and said, "No."

    Huo Miao frowned and said: " No?"

    "No."

    "I said, your giants are a waste of talent." Huo Miao couldn't help saying.

    Ju Shi was listening to Huo Miaomiao and Ju Meng's conversation, scratching his head, it was indeed a waste of talent.

    Compared with the burly giant clan, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are too "small" and look weak. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have stayed in the giant tribe to farm and alchemy for the past few years. He has never before. Seeing the two of them make a move, I really didn't expect that the two of them could fight so well.