chapter 450 market stall

Market stall.

    Elder Giant Bear sat in front of the booth and chatted with Chu Ye, "Young Master Chu, why did you come to see the booth in person today? Giant Stone can help."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "There's nothing to do for now."

    Elder Giant Bear Somewhat surprised, he said, "It's getting boring so soon! There are still many good things in the market."

    When he first participated in the market, everything seemed new to him. Got tired of it for a few days.

    "I'm running out of money!" Chu Ye said sadly.

    There are still a lot of good things in the market, but this is no money, and if you see good things when you go shopping, you can only stare at them. Since you can't afford it, it's better not to see it.

    Ju Xiong thought sourly: It's right that Chu Ye doesn't have money, just like Chu Ye's spending method, no amount of money is enough to make it.

    When he came here for the first time, he only had 30,000 spirit essence stones on his body, how could he look like Chu Ye! This guy has made millions in the past few days, tsk tsk, really rich.

    Compared to Chu Ye, the cultivators of the same rank of the giant clan were all utterly pauper.

    Before Chu Ye was guarding the booth, several monks from the Five Elements came over.

    "Young Master Chu, do you still have the essence of plants and trees!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, there are not many, a box of ten thousand spirit essence stones."

    After a few days, the spirit grass that Chu Ye brought out has already The sale is almost done, so I have to start selling the plant essence. The plant essence collected by the Willow Demon has been used for decades, and it won’t be used for a while, so it’s better to take a part out for emergencies.

    Several Muxing tribes chose five boxes of plants and trees and paid fifty thousand spirit essence stones.

    Chu Ye glanced at a few of the Five Elements, gestured, and said, "The thirty bottles of medicinal herbs over there are all gifts, you can choose two bottles."

    Huo Miaomiao hesitated for a while, and said, "That drink before. Any more?"

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "You said it was in that crystal bottle."

    Huo Miaomiao nodded immediately and said, "Yes, that's it."

    The drink Huo Miaomiao said was when Lin Chuwen was in Soul Pet Continent. The potions prepared for the Five Elements were originally sent to the Five Elements, and some were left.

    Chu Ye saw that the medicine was useless, so he took it out as a gift for the Five Elements, and the Five Elements really liked it.

    "Is this drink for sale?" Huo Miaomiao asked.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes!" The Five Elements Clan bought hundreds of potions in one go, costing 20,000 Spirit Essence Stones.

    After the spirit grass is sold out, the medicinal pills can no longer be used as gifts. However, because some medicinal medicinal herbs were sent out before, the medicinal medicinal herbs actually had repeat customers.

    It may be that the gifts given out before were gradually accepted, and Lin Chuwen's medicinal pills gradually became marketable.

    In addition to the Five Elements, many people came to buy the essence of plants and trees one after another.