Chapter 447 The Five Elements of the Upper Realm

Chu Ye and the others continued on the road, and soon encountered a caravan again.

    The caravan the Giants encountered this time was a caravan of the Five Elements. Chu Ye had a good relationship with several Five Elements from Soul Pet Continent. Seeing the Caravan of the Five Elements, he couldn't help but take a second glance. There are a lot of masters, and it's okay to mix.

    Several people from the Five Elements also saw Chu Ye. Several Five Elements looked at Chu Ye and communicated quickly.

    "The giants actually brought two humans on the road this time."

    "Elder Giant Tiger didn't object."

    "That Chu Ye is said to be a spiritual planter."

    "Are you a spiritual planter? Most of the human spirit planters are mediocre. It’s very, not comparable to our Five Elements.”

    “The Giants said that he planted the Five Elements Spirit Grass and took care of a large area of ​​spiritual fields.”

    “The giants have big eyes, but their eyesight is not very good. , did you make a mistake?"

    "I don't know! The elder giant tiger hates the human race very much. This time, he actually allowed two human races to go together. He should have some skills."

    "..."

    In the upper realm, the Five Elements clan also The races that are very good at planting spiritual plants, the Tuxing Clan can improve the soil, the Muxing Clan can control the air of grass and trees, the Aquatic Clan can walk clouds and rain... The Wuxing Clan has superior natural ability and is very suitable for farming.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "The people of the Five Elements have been watching us."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I found it."

    Probably it was the two of them, and it was really strange to follow the Giants. Many people on the road regarded them as monkeys.

    Chu Ye frowned and said secretly: These Five Elements tribes looked at him in a weird way! It doesn't seem very friendly.

    There are many spiritual planters of the Five Elements, and the Giants often buy spirit grass from the Five Elements. When the two people met this time, the Giants mentioned Chu Ye’s identity as a spiritual planter and praised Chu Ye’s very powerful spiritual planting skills. It can also refine the five elements of grass.

    Five Elements Grass can be regarded as a special product of the Five Elements. Although there are some other races that can be planted, there are not many races that can be planted, and the scale of planting cannot be compared with the Five Elements.

    The Five Elements are still very conceited when it comes to spiritual planting, and their peers are enemies. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are just two ascended monks without a background. They can also plant Five Elements Grass. The Giants also highly respect them. It made the monks of the Five Elements a little uncomfortable.

    ...

    During the break, Ju Meng and Ju Shi were called away by a few giant clan elders, and Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were left alone.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen found a place to rest on the side of the road, and a female cultivator of the Five Elements approached them and said attentively, "I heard that Young Master Chu is a spiritual planter and is looking for some cherished spiritual planting seeds. ."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes! Do fellow Daoists have any spiritual seeds to sell?" The

    female cultivator of the Aquarius took out a box and said, "This is some ancient spiritual seed Neon Primrose. If the seeds can be planted, they will surely sell for a high price, so Shao Chu would be interested."