chapter 522 Earth and underworld accident

three months later.

    "Lin Danshi, have you ever heard of Earth Ming?" Wen Tianqi asked.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said calmly: "I heard, I heard that this is an evil force, and those who are targeted will have no good end."

    Wen Tianqi nodded and said: "It is true, but, I heard that Diming has been unlucky recently."

    Lin Chuwen said with great interest: "What happened?"

    Wen Tianqi said with some gloating: "The people of Diming have the habit of refining owlbirds. The owl bird has been eaten better, Di Ming seems to be tracking down the murderer."

    "Really?" Lin Chuwen hooked the corner of his mouth, thinking: Mo Tuanzi's mouth seems to be good.

    "Does Danshi Lin know what's going on?" Wen Tianqi asked.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "I'm very ashamed, I'm ignorant, I don't know anything about this organization, how can I know this, Alchemist Wen asked me, I'm afraid I'm asking the wrong person."

    Wen Tianqi smiled . , said: "It's mine or not."

    Wen Tianqi said in his heart: Di Ming seems to be stared at by something strange, the branch is in chaos, not only a large number of owl birds are missing, it is said that some monks in the earth The Yin Soul Pond used for cultivation was also absorbed all the power of the Yin Soul by an unknown existence.

    At first, the Earth and Underworld organization thought that someone was guarding and stealing, but later found out that there seemed to be something strange at work.

    Wen Tianqi glanced at Lin Chuwen and thought to himself: Lin Chuwen is really lucky, Di Ming had already set his sights on Lin Chuwen, and if one failed, I am afraid there are two, but now because of the internal chaos, for a while But no one cared about him.

    "Three of the life-and-death experts of the Earth-Ming Human Branch have died." Wen Tianqi said.

    Lin Chuwen was stunned for a moment and said, "Have you died so much?" He and Chu Ye only killed one! Are three dead now?

    Wen Tianqi nodded and said, "Yeah! It seems that he was plotted against him and died directly in his old nest. I don't know what happened."

    Di Ming was arrogant and domineering, possibly provoking something extraordinary.

    Lin Chuwen squinted his eyes, and said to himself, "Did Mo Tuanzi do it?" Is Mo Tuanzi that powerful?

    ...

    After talking with Wen Tianqi, Lin Chuwen went to the training room to see Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye opened his eyes, looked at Lin Chuwen, and said, "Why are you here, what happened?"

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and said, "Wen Tianqi said, Di Ming died two more elders. ?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "I already know, Xiaobai and Mo Tuanzi did it."

    Lin Chuwen said somewhat surprised: "Xiaobai? Isn't he in the White Tiger Clan?"

    Chu Ye nodded. Nodding his head, he said, "It was originally from the White Tiger Clan, but Xiaobai sneaked out of the White Tiger Clan."

    The news that Xiaobai quietly escaped from the White Tiger Clan should have been concealed by the White Tiger Clan.

    Mo Tuanzi is Xiaobai's hoary beast, probably because Mo Tuanzi told Xiaobai that there are more opportunities for stupid people in Diming, so Xiaobai went to work with Mo Tuanzi to make a fortune, and Chu Ye also learned about this through the contract.