Chapter 510 Enlightenment Tower

Abyssal battlefield.

    "Have you heard? There is a Taoist enlightenment tower in the abyss battlefield. Those who are destined can gain enlightenment through the Taoist enlightenment tower     .

    "

What happened to the tower! I have been in the abyss battlefield for more than a hundred years, and I have never heard of a Taoist enlightenment tower here!

    " I've passed."

    "This Taoist Enlightenment Pagoda has some effects, but it seems a little expensive! I heard that you need five million spiritual stones to enter Taoist enlightenment once.

    " It 's worth it."

    "It is said that there is a tower spirit in the Enlightenment Pagoda. If it can be subdued, the benefits will be huge."

    "Just think about it! How long has it been since the Enlightenment Pagoda was born? How many monks have already visited it. It's over! According to conservative estimates, the spiritual pagoda has swallowed more than one billion spiritual stones. If he becomes the owner of the spiritual pagoda, he will not be rich."

    "This magic weapon, why do you like spiritual stones so much?"

    " Why can't magic weapons like spirit stones, maybe they have to be transformed into the artifact spirit clan."

    Most artifact spirits are transformed by magic tools, and some magic tools are not willing to be controlled by others after the birth of spiritual wisdom. Among them, there are ancient fierce knives and blood-slaying swords. Most of the body spirits of the tool spirit race have been tempered and tempered, and their strength is not bad.

    "..."

    When the Enlightenment Pagoda first appeared, many people didn't believe its efficacy, and the tower spirit "appeared" several times, and instantly became famous.

    A colorful pagoda fluttered in the air and hit the top of the mountain, instantly attracting the attention of several monks.

    "Several cultivators, I think you have great potential! Come in and take a turn at the Enlightenment Pagoda, and you will be reborn in an instant, and your cultivation will improve greatly."

    The headed cultivator looked at the Enlightenment Pagoda and said, "This is the famous Enlightenment Pagoda recently, and we actually met it."

    "It seems so, it is said that the effect is indeed there, but it is a little expensive. "

    If you can conquer it, you won't need to spend money." Not only do you not need to spend money, but you can also make a lot of money.

    "Oh, this chivalrous man, you are very ambitious! Do you want to conquer this tower? No problem, you only need 10 million spirit stones, so I'll let you try it. Do you want to try it! 10 million spirit stones? , you can't buy a loss, 10 million spiritual stones, you can't be fooled, a small investment, a big return, a fight, fortune changes life and death, and from then on to the pinnacle of life."

    "..."

    "This spiritual pagoda is really a rollick. Knife meat! The rumor is true, ten million spiritual stones will give you a chance to conquer the spiritual pagoda."

    "I heard that this is fake, this spiritual pagoda can't be subdued at all."

    "This cultivator, you are too lacking . I have the guts, is the Benling Tower so easy to conquer? Those idiots, because they can't conquer this seat, they spread rumors that the Benling Tower can't be conquered, and the Benling Tower is just waiting for someone who is destined.