Chapter 485 Dou pill

Not long after the giant boat set off, it collided with the five-element boat.

    "I ran into the building of the Five Elements Clan again!" Chu Ye muttered.

    With his hands on his back, Ju Ya said dully: "Probably the same way." The

    five-element clan's building ship came out at this time, and at a glance, he knew that he should also be going to the Hundred Clan Pill Club.

    Elder Juhu shook his head and said indignantly: "These bastards are probably here for a ride again."

    "Grandpa, the Five Elements Clan has sent a communication request." Ju Yang said.

    The giant tiger frowned, and said with some disgust: "This will come to the door, most of it is not a good thing, the advantage they took in the secret realm is big enough, this is not over."

    Giant tooth waved his hand and said: "Okay, okay, since we've come to the door, we'll do it." The

    two clan boats leaned against each other, and several people from the Five Element Clan leaped onto the giant clan boat.

    An elder of the Huo Xing clan in red robes came out, "These two are Young Master Chu and Young Master Ye. There are a few monks from my clan, and Lao two are taking care of them in the secret realm."

    Chu Ye smiled . , said: "How could it be? The elders are polite, we take care of each other."

    Huo Miaomiao came out and greeted enthusiastically: "Chu Shao, Master Lin Dan met again! I knew that the two of them would also go there. Hundred clans Danhui."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Miaomiao girl, long time no see! Your strength has improved very quickly!"

    Ju Yang said that he saw Huo Miaomiao in the inheritance place, and these people really did I also went in. Huo Miaomiao must have obtained something in the secret realm, and the strength is not slow.

    Huo Miaomiao looked at Chu Ye a few times, smiled, and said, "Young Master Chu has won the prize. Young Master Chu is truly talented and has outstanding strength."

    Chu Ye waved his hand and said, "I'm taking too much pills. Well, it's not a matter of outstanding qualifications."

    When Huo Miao heard the words, his heart was sour, as if he had returned to the secret realm, watching Chu Ye take the medicine pill as a jelly bean, and they could only watch the drooling days.

    "In that case, Master Chu can eat less." Huo Miao said sourly.

    Chu Ye shook his head, and said regretfully, "I think so too! But the concentration is too poor, if you don't eat it, it will be uncomfortable!"

    Huo Miaomiao: "..." This is true, although I know that I take too many medicinal pills , may cause certain hidden dangers, such as vain spiritual power, such as the accumulation of erysipelas, but, if the medicinal herbs are really in front of them, few people can resist the temptation.

    Huo Miaomiao looked at Chu Ye's embarrassed look, and had the urge to punch the opponent.

    " I

    heard that Pharmacist Lin's alchemy skills are superb, I don't know if you are interested in fighting alchemy." A monk in the alchemy robe of the Huoxing tribe walked out and said lukewarmly.

    Huo Miao glanced at Huo Ye, who came out, and said displeasedly: "Huo Ye, what are you doing?"

    Huo Ye smiled coldly and said, "It's just to learn about alchemy, Master Lin Dan dare not. This will be a waste of my cultivator's admiration for you, Miao Miao, do you think so?"