chapter 574 Late stage of life and death

The Xiao family of the human race.

    "Grandpa, you are finally out, Chu Ye has appeared." Mu Qing said excitedly.

    Xiao Song asked curiously: "Appeared? Where?"

    "I was in the giant clan a few days ago. I don't know where to make a fortune." Mu Qing said.

    "Giant clan? Chu Ye really is more close to the giant clan!" Xiao Song couldn't help sighing.

    "A worm nest appeared in the giant clan. The elder of the giant clan awakened the elder Ju Wujiang, and used the opponent's thunder tribulation to destroy the worm nest. The two of them are still the same.

    The plague of insects is rampant, and many races and Zerg have confronted each other. It can be said that the giants won very beautifully.

    Xiao Song said with some surprise: "Ju Wujiang is still alive. I thought he had fallen. Now, after the thunder tribulation, is he dead?"

    Mu Qing shook his head and said, "He didn't die, he survived."

    Xiao Song widened his eyes and said, "How is it possible to survive?"

    Ju Wujiang has been sleeping for so many years, and now he wakes up, the thunder tribulation he faces will not be weaker than that of the ancestral realm. If they were hacked to death, did the other party hide their clumsiness before? Xiao Song has also gone through a ten thousand year thunder tribulation, and he is very clear about the horror of the ten thousand year catastrophe. Ju Wujiang has to face the superimposed ten thousand year thunder calamity, and it is difficult to survive.

    Mu Qing said a little excitedly: "I heard that it is because of Chu Shao and Lin Shao's great help! It is said that the thunder calamity that day destroyed the sky and the earth. Fortunately, there were thunder beasts, time dragons, heavenly luck crows, and Mu Xianniao spared no effort to help. , I heard that Ju Wujiang Light is an eighth-level medicinal pill and used more than a dozen pills, and also used the blood of the wood clan..."     Xiao Song took a deep breath and said: "Because of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen? These two also It’s really powerful, but fortunately the plague of insects is about to start, and the gods and demons can’t take care of them, otherwise, they will be in danger.”     The appearance of every ancestral powerhouse will shake the pattern of the upper realm. Therefore, many monks at the peak of life and death realm , When approaching the ancestral realm, it will become very dangerous.

    The reason why the gods and demons attacked Chu Ye before was not only because the things in their hands were too tempting, but also because their upward momentum was too strong. When people enter the peak of life and death, and then start, I am afraid it is a bit late.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are really different. Not only are these two people outstanding in their own talents, but they also greatly reduce the danger of advancing to the ancestral realm. If the two of them create a few strong ancestors for this, the pattern of the upper realm will change greatly, which will greatly shake the rule of the big clan.

    However, now that the Zerg is proliferating, if the ten thousand tribes can have a few more ancestral realms, it will be of great benefit to deal with the insect disaster.

    Mu Qing blinked, and said, "I just received the news that Chu Ye brought his soul pet to help people through the calamity, and the Thunder Beast's strength seems to have been on the rise because of this."

    Xiao Song couldn't help but say, "Young Master Chu's days are over. It 's so easy..."

    Mu Qing took out a list and said, "Grandpa, you see this is the price list that Chu Shao opened."