chapter 434 ascension plan

In the Business Alliance Center, Shu Jingkang looked at the list and thoughtful.

    "Father, you've been staring at this list for a long time. Is there anything wrong with this list?" Shu Lingyue asked.

    Shu Jingkang frowned and said, "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, I'm afraid they really have to leave Soul Pet Continent."

    Shu Lingyue said with some doubts, "Why do you see it!"

    "Some of the items on this list Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen should not use the supplies, but before, some soul pet masters purchased them before they left, and they should have been taken to the upper realm, so they would be useful in the upper realm." Shu Jingkang said.

    Shu Lingyue nodded and said, "So it is!"

    Shu Jingkang looked at Shu Lingyue and said, "How are the materials that Chu Shao and Pharmacist Lin asked for?"

    Shu Lingyue smiled and said, "Already Arrange all the people who can be arranged, and there should be a lot of gains."

    Shu Jingkang nodded and said, "That's good."

    Shu Lingyue took a deep breath and said, "Father, I plan to open the door. An auction, auction of potions."

    Shu Jingkang looked at Shu Lingyue and said, "Are you sure?"

    Shu Lingyue nodded and said, "Yes, there are still some."

    Lin Chuwen gave Shu Ling a Yue provided a batch of good-quality potions. Shu Lingyue felt that it would be a bit troublesome to sell them separately. If they were to be traded to one party, and no force could eat them, it would be better to hold an auction so that they could sell for a good price.

    In the secret realm, the major forces were turbulent, and the soul pet masters of many forces couldn't wait to improve their strength. Many of the potions Lin Chuwen deposited with her were to help break through the emperor's rank, and many were to assist the emperor. If the rank cultivator broke through the realm, there should be many soul pet masters who would be interested in this batch of potions.

    Shu Jingkang nodded and said, "Since you have decided, let it go."

    Shu Lingyue nodded solemnly and said, "Okay."

    Chu Ye has a special status, and the cooperation between Shangmeng and Chu Ye actually took a lot of risks.

    After this auction, either the business alliance will soar into the sky, or it will be targeted by the major forces, and it will not recover. It can be said to be a big gamble.

    The fact that the business alliance held an auction quickly spread, and there was a lot of uproar.

    "There are a total of 300 heaven-level potions. The business alliance is really generous this time!" In some large auctions, there will also be heaven-level potions. However, the appearance of several hundred at a time is an unprecedented thing.

    "How did these potions come from?"

    "It seems that Lin Chuwen used the elixir in the secret realm to refine it."

    "Is Lin Chuwen so powerful?"

    "Lin Chuwen is naturally powerful, and Lin Chuwen is still Less than a hundred years old, he is a ninth-rank emperor-rank soul pet master, a heaven-rank array mage, can he not be powerful?"

    "It's a pity that Lin Chuwen is so powerful, but he chose an extraterritorial demon."

    "Chu Ye is not simple . Ah! It is said that Chu Ye came down from the upper realm. If Lin Chuwen can achieve his current state, Chu Ye has contributed a lot."