Chapter 415 The Star Stele

Half a month later, Chu Ye and his party arrived at the mine.

    Zhou Dingyuan and Feng Qingcheng were both urged by the black crow to go mining. The two were still acquainted with each other.

    The Lingyuan Mine is very difficult to dig. Under normal circumstances, a few people can only dig five or six spiritual stones a day. However, with the Insect Dragon's Millennium Technique, the efficiency is greatly improved.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were digging while practicing the stellar art given by Feng Qingcheng.

    Both Chu Ye's aptitudes were good, and they quickly opened up nine acupoints and practiced the first level of the Star Art.

    A few days after coming to the mining area, Xiaobai ran away with the Muxian bird, and the black crow followed.

    In the name of "they are pioneers, explore the situation in the secret realm", the little whites disappeared.

    Chu Ye felt that these three were just trying to escape the hard life of mining, but they did not stop them.

    The black crow will only shout, and will not mine at all.

    Muxianniao can only breathe clouds and mist, and mining is also a layman.

    As for Xiaobai, Chu Ye originally thought that the other party was a master at mining by mastering spatial cutting, but unexpectedly, the other party collapsed the mine.

    If these three stay here, they will have more success than failure. It is better to let them go, and there may be big gains.

    There is a black crow for divination, and there should be no danger. Even if there is danger, Xiaobai should be able to transfer in time with the black crow and Cuiyu.

    The life of mining was unremarkable, and the strength of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen rose steadily.

    "Young Master Chu, you are on the sixth rank of the imperial rank!" Zhou Dingyuan looked at Chu Ye and said in surprise.

    Zhou Dingyuan and Feng Qingcheng could keep 30% of the mining income for themselves. In this way, the two were not too resistant to mining.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Well, the willow demon has advanced, this place is too suitable for the wood clan."

    Before, the Willow Demon sighed that he did not bring the entire Wood Clan to work. Chu Ye thought the other party was joking. Recently, the Willow Demon's thoughts have become stronger and stronger, and Chu Ye can often sense the age of the other party.

    Chu Ye and Zhou Dingyuan were talking, and suddenly they felt that their soul power had risen a lot, but their level had not risen.

    Chu Ye pondered that the soul pets other than the willow demon should have advanced.

    Feng Qingcheng keenly felt the change in Chu Ye's aura, and couldn't help but be full of envy.

    Feng Qingcheng was attacked by the cannibal tree when he first arrived, and he was seriously injured. Seeing Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen sing along the way, he couldn't help feeling a little sour.

    ...

    Two months later, Xiaobai landed with the black crow and the Mu fairy bird.

    "Are you willing to come back at last?" Chu Ye asked, looking at Xiaobai, Heiwu, and Muxianniao.     The black crow

    said proudly: "We are not going out to play, we are going out to do business. By the way, I also brought you local specialties."

was released.