Chapter 496: Alchemist Exchange Meeting

in the restaurant.

    "I heard that the competition was third, so I went to look for Lin Chuwen."

    "This Lin Chuwen is really amazing. He actually made the competition look for the first three rounds."

    "Did Lin Chuwen lose again?"

    "No, it's Bai Yeming who lost this time."

    "Bai Yeming was too careless, he lost to Lin Chuwen. Bai Yeming was third in the seventh-level alchemist group, but he lost to Lin Chuwen. Coward, are you being careless?"

    "I heard that the title of the competition was decided by Lin Chuwen. It was better than Zhuang Sheng's dream. Lin Chuwen produced eight top-grade Zhuang Sheng's dream in one go. Lin Chuwen may still lose compared to this."

    "Eight top-grade pills in one pot, that's really powerful, this alchemist seems to be really good at refining dream pills!"

    "I heard, dream The clan has invited Lin Chuwen to be a foreign guest, and the salary is very high, 20 million a year."

    "The Meng clan really has a lot of money! It takes so much to invite a foreign guest."

    "..."

    ...

    Bai Yeming stinks A face, sitting in the box of the restaurant.

    "It's just that you lost the Dan Dan, what's the matter?" Yan Yue looked at Bai Yeming and laughed.

    Bai Yeming rolled his eyes and said, "It's not you who lost, you naturally don't care."

    Lin Chuwen's alchemy skills are not bad, but the problem is that the other party's reputation is too bad. He Bai Yeming lost to such a person, and he lost all face in an instant.

    Yan Yue smiled and said, "Alchemist Lin's ability is still outstanding. I said that you are too trusting. Why should you give him the initiative?"

    If, when she compared with Lin Chuwen, she would It was Zhuang Shengyi's dream. I was afraid that she would not be able to win. If she lost at that time, she would be embarrassed.

    Bai Yeming: "..." He really cares a little bit. If it wasn't for Zhuang Shengyi's dream, then he might not lose so badly! Judging from the situation of today's game, the dream of the best Zhuangsheng should be refined by Lin Chuwen himself.

    Bai Yeming gritted his teeth and said, "Looking for a chance, I have to find Lin Chuwen again."

    Yan Yue rolled her eyes, shook her head, and said, "Lin Chuwen, this lazy guy won't agree to you, others It will also say that you can't afford to lose."

    Bai Yeming: "..." It seems that this is the case, it is the first time he has seen an alchemist like Lin Chuwen.

    ...

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were talking in the room when there was a knock on the door.

    Chu Ye opened the door, looked at Mu Qing, and said, "What's the matter, what happened? Could it be that the fourth is here?"

    Mu Qing shook his head and said, "The fourth is not here, but Wen The apocalypse is here."

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts, "Why is he here again, so he doesn't need to attend the blind date feast?"

    The alchemist was originally a quick son-in-law in the eyes of many forces, and many alchemists had several Taoist companions.

    Mu Qing shook his head and said, "I don't know."