Chapter 551 Entering Gudan Mountain for the first time

Two months passed in a flash.

    "You're back? Has Gu Danshan's affairs been found out?" Lin Chuwen asked Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's almost clear, Gudan Mountain is a mountain that can help alchemists to understand the way of alchemy. This mountain was left by the ancient alchemists, and the original intention was to use this mountain to cultivate alchemists. The senior management of the Master Association regards this mountain as private property, and only allows the alchemists of the alchemist association to enter."

    Lin Chuwen shook his head and said, "The alchemist association is overbearing!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said "Yes! Do you want to enter the mountain?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Is there a way to get in?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes."

    Chu Ye took out a token, Lin Chu Wen said suspiciously: "What is this, where did it come from?"

    "The clearance token is just an imitation. I borrowed her token from Meng Qianqiu, checked the internal structure of the token, and copied one. A blockade formation has been set up on the periphery of Gudan Mountain, and there is also a formation inscribed in the token, which is exactly opposite to the blockade formation, which is equivalent to a key."

    Lin Chuwen said suspiciously: "Meng alchemist is willing to borrow it. Here's to you!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes!" Meng Qianqiu was afraid of causing trouble, so he was really reluctant, he paid a drop of Willow Demon's blood, and Meng Qianqiu reluctantly agreed.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "It's fine if you don't force others to be difficult."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "How could that be? Am I that kind of person?"

    Lin Chuwen: "..."

    Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen said, "Are you planning to enter Gudan Mountain?"

    "It is said that Gudan Mountain is very magical. It's a pity not to visit!" Lin Chuwen said.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Then go, I'll accompany you."

    It is said that there are many spiritual bodies left by ancient alchemists in the ancient Dan Mountain. If you are lucky, you will have the opportunity to discuss the alchemy path with the spiritual bodies of the ancient alchemists. If Chu Wen goes in, you should be able to get a lot of benefits.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Alright."

    ...

    Lin Chuwen used the token and Chu Ye successfully entered the Gudan Mountain boundary.

    "Come in!" The token was imitated by Chu Ye, and Lin Chuwen was really worried about the token.

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "So you can't believe me like that! I've fully understood this formation."

    Lin Chuwen said a little embarrassedly: "It's mine or not."

    Lin Chuwen smelled it as soon as he entered Gudan Mountain. A strong fragrance of dandelion.

    Ancient Dan Mountain used to be a holy place for alchemy. Countless alchemists made alchemy here, and the whole mountain was soaked with dan incense.

    "Soul power has really been suppressed." Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "That's fine."

    Ancient Dan Mountain has soul restrictions. In order to prevent alchemists from spying on the secrets of other alchemists, after entering Dan mountain, their soul power is restricted, and the range that can be detected is very limited. .