Chapter 442 Blood Elf Fruit Tree

Purple Mist Valley.

    "I've seen Young Master Chu." A giant boy came over and bowed to Chu Ye.

    Chu Ye looked at the person who came, smiled, and said, "What's the matter?" The

    giant boy took out a pot of fruit trees. The fruit trees were hundreds of meters high and looked very thin. There were a few scattered fruits hanging on the tree.

    Chu Ye looked at the fruit tree that the boy took out, looked at it a few times, and said, "This is a blood elf fruit tree! Looking at the serious malnutrition, it should be something wrong during the planting process. I'm afraid this is growing. The fruit will not be ripe." The

    giant boy nodded and said sadly: "Yes! The blood elf fruit tree was eaten by insects. Although the insects were killed, the fruit tree was also greatly damaged. If you go down, you will die. I heard that Chu Shao is a powerful spiritual planter."

    Chu Ye said modestly: "It's not that powerful, it's okay."

    "Can Shao Chu save this fruit tree?" asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head and said with some embarrassment: "It's hard to say, if you trust me, you can leave Lingzhi here and wait 15 days to see the situation. If you don't trust me, take it away. The situation is very bad, and I can't give you any guarantee."

    This blood elf fruit is not an ordinary spiritual tree, even if it is a half-dead tree in front of him, the value is not small, and Chu Ye can't just make a ticket.

    The young man hesitated for a long time, and then said: "Then I will leave the spirit tree here and come back to see it in a few days."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes." The

    young man looked at Chu Ye, hesitated for a moment, and said: "If it can be cured, I can pay you 50,000 Spirit Essence Stones."

    Chu Ye's brows jumped, and he said to himself: 50,000 Spirit Essence Stones? Is there really someone behind it? 50,000 Spirit Essence Stones is not too much, but for this little devil, it should not be a small amount.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Don't worry, I will do my best, but whether I can live or not depends on the destiny."

    "I see, Young Master Chu will do his best." The young man reluctantly glanced at the Blood Elf Goblin Fruit Tree and left.

    Lin Chuwen walked out and said, "Who's here?"

    Chu Ye looked at the giant boy's back, and said, "It's a giant teenager who doesn't know him, and his strength seems to be good."

    The giant boy who just arrived should be It is the seventh level of the True Lake Realm. This cultivation base should be regarded as the best among the giants of the same age.

    Lin Chuwen said with some doubts: "There is actually a giant cub you don't know. Could it be a giant minor who doesn't like sweets?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It's possible." The

    giant He is a minor, often running to him in groups, most of which he knows, but this time, he seems to have never seen this one before, maybe he is a house giant.

    "It's rare! There are giants who don't like sweets." Lin Chuwen said with a smile.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Perhaps his taste is more special."

    Chu Ye transplanted the demon fruit tree into the spiritual field and watered it with spiritual spring water.

    The willow tree demon came out and poured the herbal essence collected before into the demon fruit tree.