chapter 562 Thunderstorm sea

The thunder and lightning gathered in the sky and slashed towards the Demon Sealing Pillar in the northeast direction.

    The Priest of the Moon Moon smiled and said, "Sure enough, activate the Divine Pillar."

    The pattern on the twelve Demon Sealing Pillars lit up, and the fierce spirits sealed in the Totem Pole launched at the same time, and all the attacks converged into one point. Bombarded towards Xiaolei, Xiaolei was attacked by the Demon Sealing Pillar, and he was seriously injured and retreated.

    Lin Chuwen stuffed two eight-level healing pills into Xiaolei's mouth, and Chasing Feng used the law of time to help Xiaolei quickly refine the medicinal power.

    "It's not right, it's not the pillar in the northeast." Wuwu flapped his wings and said a little anxiously.

    Mo Ling said in confusion, "How could it not be? Did I remember it wrong? It shouldn't be!"

    Chu Ye frowned and secretly said, "It's a trick, Mo Ling shouldn't be mistaken. The pillar should indeed be the one in the northeast direction. However, after the Protoss refined the imitations of the pillars, they should have rearranged the order of the pillars.

    It should be known to many people that the Divine Pillar was destroyed back then. If he were a senior of the Protoss, there would not be such a big flaw.

    "Thunder beast is not dead." Venerable Mo Yan frowned, a little disappointed.

    Thunder Beast's strength is not weak, if Lei Beast dies, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen will have one less help.

    Although thunder beasts are rare, if they can't be used by their gods, it's better to kill them.

    "Just now a group of black shadows appeared and helped the thunder beasts to block a lot of attacks." Shenyue priest said.

    "Black shadow? It's probably Chu Ye's shadow beast, and that thing is also difficult to deal with." Venerable Mo Yan said with a gloomy face.

    "The strength of Thunder Beast seems to have risen a lot." Mo Yuan said.

    Mo Yuan had seen Lei Beast take action before. At that time, Lei Beast's control over the power of thunder and lightning was far less than it is now. If Lei Beast was still at the level of the past, he would definitely die.

    Venerable Mo Yan said with a dark face, "It seems that the rumors are true, and Lin Chuwen has gained a lot of benefits from Gudan Mountain."

    Venerable Mo Yan secretly scolded the Alchemist Association for a group of rice buckets, and let people touch the old nest, but they couldn't find it, and let people stay in Gudan Mountain for so many years.

    " Uuuu

    , the pillars of the Demon Sealing Pillar must have been rearranged, can you tell which one is the imitation?" Chu Ye asked.

    Wuwu flapped his wings and said, "Someone interferes, so I won't be able to judge it for a while."

    Xiaobai said a little depressedly: "Why do you drop the chain every time you reach a critical moment!"

    Wuwu said a little unhappy: "If you have the ability, come here!"

    "Forget it, since you can't judge, just burn it." Mo Ling stretched his wings, turned into his original size, and launched the flame of destruction.

    The original form of Mo Ling was hundreds of meters long, and it flew up to cover the sky and covered the sun.

    "Chiu Chi." Xue Bao called out enviously when he saw Mo Ling's shot.