Chapter 402 Dumping Potion

Qianfeng Pavilion.

    The pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion looked at the briefing report in his hand and said, "The Stone of Time, the Crystal of Yimu, the Liquid of Taiyin, the Bead of Condensing Fragrance... This guy Lin Chuwen made it!"

    "This is only a small part of Chu Ye's income from selling medicine , the market has opened up. Chu Ye doesn't go to the market anymore, and sells medicines one-to-one. I can't find out what those people go in to buy. However, it is certain that there are at least a dozen king-rank demon crystals worth a day. Income." The pavilion master of     Qianfeng

    Pavilion frowned and said, "I made a lot of money! However, making money should not be Chu Ye's main purpose, Chu Ye is fishing!"

?" said the attendant on the side.

    The pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion nodded and said, "Exactly." The

    attendant frowned and asked suspiciously, "Can it be done?" The

    pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion shrugged and said, "Who knows, maybe it has already been made. He has it."

    "Pavilion Master, there are already so many people who have traded with Chu Ye. Even if the raw bone hemolytic grass is traded to him, the temple and other forces may not be able to track it down, but they can sell Chu Ye a favor. Do we want to..." The attendant on the side said meaningfully.

    The servant and the pavilion master nominally have a relationship of superiors and subordinates, but they are actually sons and nephews, so the servant's proposal is bolder.

    The pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion shook his head and said, "No, the news that Chu Ye needs raw bone hemolytic grass has already spread, and the raw bone hemolytic grass outside Tudao City has been banned, so it is difficult to bring it in. We Qianfeng If the pavilion is going to collect raw bone hemolytic grass, it will be troublesome if any news leaks."

    He handed over the recipe of the robbery potion to Chu Ye, and he had already committed a taboo, and could no longer challenge the patience of the temple and other forces.

    Although he was besieged and blocked by the temple and other forces, judging from the current situation, Chu Ye is not so easy to hang up. If Chu Ye can survive this disaster, he may have a bright future in the future. Nice investment.

    "Is the pavilion master there? The spies have just received a big news." A servant stood at the door and said.

    "What news?"

    "Chu Ye has advanced to the fifth rank of the emperor." The attendant said.

    The pavilion master of Qianfeng Pavilion took a deep breath, and said somewhat unexpectedly: "So soon?" The

    attendant nodded and said, "I have already received confirmation from several imperial soul pet masters, and the news should be correct.

    " The pavilion master of the Wind Pavilion frowned and said, "It seems that Chu Ye has indeed contracted the willow tree demon." Apart from the willow tree demon, the other soul pets in Chu Ye's hands should not have such a fast advancement speed, "That tree The origin of the willow demon is probably not simple." The

    attendant blinked and said, "It's already the fifth rank of the imperial rank, and Chu Ye is not yet fifty years old. If this continues, maybe he will soon be able to cultivate to the ninth rank of the imperial rank. The pavilion master of

    Qianfeng Pavilion secretly said: If Chu Ye can live safely for another few hundred years, it should not be difficult to reach the ninth rank of the emperor, but I don't know if the other party can break through the shackles and enter the holy rank.