Chapter 417 Shu Lingyue's Help

Flaming Mountain.

    "Are you sure it's here?" Chu Ye asked while looking at the yellow sand in the sky.

    The black crow flapped its wings and said confidently: "According to the location, the stone tablet should be near here."

    Chu Ye released his soul power, searched around, shook his head and said, "No."

    Lin Chuwen After thinking for a while, he said, "The dust is so big that the stone tablet may have been covered up."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Maybe so."

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were talking, and the communication talisman suddenly lit up.

    Chu Ye said with some doubts: "The message is bright, someone is looking for us." The

    black crow said with some doubts: "Someone will contact you, the demon, I don't know who is in the devil's way."

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye were early . I found out that the communication jade pendant can still be used in the secret realm. However, it can only work when the two are close to each other. If the distance is slightly farther, the connection will be completely lost. And Feng Qingcheng and Zhou Dingyuan, who were caught by the two as miners, must not be able to get in touch.

    Chu Ye felt that he had few friends, so no one should contact him.

    Chu Ye looked at the jade slip and said with a strange expression: "It was Shu Lingyue who asked me to save her life, and if she said that I was willing to save her, she would give me a big chance."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "It's Shu Lingyue . If you're young, you can go and have a look!" Before, they had a lot of favors from Shu Lingyue.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Then let's look for it, it should be nearby."

    Xiaobai took Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen around for a while, and soon found the trace of Shu Lingyue.

    Shu Lingyue's clothes were tattered and dusty, looking like a beggar, very embarrassed.

    Chu Ye blinked. When she was in Butcher's City, Shu Lingyue was always wearing a gorgeous dress. The clothes were changed every day, and the clothes were different every day. This time, Shu Lingyue was completely different from what Chu Ye had in her impression.

    Seeing Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, Shu Lingyue breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Thank God, you are finally here."

    Chu Ye looked at Shu Lingyue and said, "Did you know we would come?"

    Shu Lingyue pointed She nodded and said, "I've been praying."

    Chu Ye: "...Pray for the demons to come to the rescue?"

    Shu Lingyue nodded and said, "If it's useless to ask the gods, then of course you can only ask the demons."

    Chu Ye Shaking her head, she said speechlessly, "You heresy!"

    Shu Lingyue smiled, not paying attention to what Chu Ye said.     Chu Ye looked at Shu Lingyue

    and asked with some doubts, "Miss Shu is alone, what about the rest of your business alliance?"

When the sandstorm arrived, I was swept away by the sandstorm."

    Chu Ye asked with some doubts, "Is no one looking for you?"

    Shu Lingyue shook her head and said, "No." The

    black crow flapped its wings and said, "Yes. It's not that you're too weak, they think you're holding you back, so they dumped you!"