chapter 549 crusade

Feng Qianyu's words were very provocative. In her description, Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye seemed to have become unforgivable devils.

    The crowd was furious at the scene, and many monks raised their fists, expressing their desire to crusade against Lin Chuwen.

    "Soul pet masters are so mad, they must not be tolerated."

    "Soul pet masters are rampant and     domineering, and the law of nature will not tolerate it.

    " "Together

    ."

    " Together."

Mo Ling in the sea is also restless.

    "Repair her, repair her, host, one move Xingyun killed her."

    Chu Ye spoke slowly to Mo Ling and said, "Don't worry."

    Mo Ling said a little excitedly: "It's all like this, you can still Forbearance?"

    Chu Ye said earnestly: "Those who achieve great things must be able to endure what ordinary people can't bear, and it is never too late for a gentleman to take revenge."

    "Where is your aura of killing the Quartet before?" Mo Ling hummed in dissatisfaction. road.

    Chu Ye smiled and said: "It's no big deal to be scolded by others. The so-called, suffering and suffering, is a superior person. If you want to achieve something, you have to endure the words of others."

    Mo Ling was a little bit . Speechless: "There are a lot of misconceptions."

    ...

    Meng Qianqiu looked around a few times, and his heart was full of entanglements.

    Menggu asked with some doubts: "Elder Qianqiu, what's wrong?" For some reason, Menggu always felt that his elders were a little uneasy.

    Meng Qianqiu shook his head and said, "It's fine."

    Meng Qianqiu heard that Feng Qianyu wanted to make pills, thinking that Lin Chuwen had never seen other eighth-level alchemists concoct pills, so he might be interested, so he knew about it. Lin Chuwen.

    Meng Qianqiu did not expect that Feng Qianyu would have to give this speech before alchemy.

    Meng Qianqiu regretted that he had sent a message to the two of them, and he didn't know what Lin Chuwen would think when he heard Feng Qianyu's words.

    Meng Qianqiu was able to feel the feelings of Meng Jiu and Meng Qiu, and a single mistake turned into an eternal hatred! Meng Qianqiu secretly considered that she should be more careful with Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen in the future.

    ...

    Feng Qianyu in the field became more and more excited as he spoke, and the surrounding cultivators expressed their support.

    Not all monks in the upper realm are fools. Some of them are simple-minded. They are stirred up by Feng Qianyu, but there are also smart ones who know what they are trying to do.

    There are also a lot of pieces of meat to echo around, and most of the spectators who came around are still willing to show some form and give Feng Qianyu some face.

    The Alchemist Association is currently discussing ways to deal with Lin Chuwen. The main battle faction feels that Lin Chuwen's behavior cannot be tolerated. Once this case is opened, the safety of the Alchemist cannot be guaranteed. If you can't deal with it, you will be thankless, but you will lose a lot like Di Ming, but you can't get anything.