Chapter 406 The Secret Spirit Stone

Among the shops that Chu Ye rented, several soul pet masters were busy.

    "Young Master Chu, you posted it!" Shu Lingyue said carelessly.

    An appraiser found by Chu Ye happened to be acquainted with Shu Lingyue, and Shu Lingyue came over to watch the fun.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay."

    Chu Ye secretly said: Shu Lingyue is really not afraid of getting into trouble, she actually ran over to join in the fun, and she was not afraid of being stared at by the temple, if the temple knew that the raw bone hemolytic grass and Shu Lingyue is concerned, I am afraid that she has eaten this woman's mind.

    After thinking about it, Chu Ye was relieved again. The Shu family is also a big family.

    Chu Ye saw several appraisers who were looking at the pale-white stone of chance. Several appraisers frowned, making it difficult to make a decision.

    "What's wrong?" Chu Ye asked.

    An appraiser said embarrassingly, "I don't know the price of this stone."

    Chu Ye felt that the space of the jade pendant began to heat up, and the stone seemed to be attractive to the space of the jade pendant.

    "What kind of stone is this? You haven't seen it before." Chu Ye asked.

    Several appraisers shook their heads, indicating that they could not see it.

    Chu Ye looked at You Shaofeng and asked, "You Shaofeng, do you know what this is?"

    You Shaofeng shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    Although everything came from the You family's treasure trove, You Shaofeng is nothing. all know each other.

    You Shaofeng suddenly thought of something, and his face changed.

    Aware of You Shaofeng's strange expression, Chu Ye asked, "What's the matter, Young Master You, but what did you think of?"

    You Shaofeng took a deep breath and said, "There was once a monster that swallowed this kind of stone and then exploded directly. He died."

    You Shaofeng suddenly remembered that the second grandfather used to play with several similar stones, as if he was doing an experiment.

    Chu Ye: "..."

    Shu Lingyue's eyes fluctuated for a while. Seeing Shu Lingyue's expression, Chu Ye secretly said, "I'm afraid this girl knows something."

    After distributing the supplies, You Shaofeng happily took the thing and left.

    "Miss Shu, do you know what those stones are?" Chu Ye asked.

    Shu Lingyue glanced at Chu Ye, took a deep breath, and said, "That's the Spirit Essence Stone."

    Chu Ye asked curiously, "The Spirit Essence Stone? What's the use?"

    Shu Lingyue shook her head and said: "It's not very clear."

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "You don't know either?"

    Shu Lingyue nodded and said, "I only know that this kind of primordial stone comes from the secret realm of Tongtian. If Chu Shao goes to the secret realm, there are You may encounter it, but I didn't expect that there is such a thing in the Youjia Treasure House, and I don't know if someone in the Youjia has been to the Tongtian Secret Realm or grabbed it from someone else."

    Chu Ye: "..." Tongtian Secret Realm is said to be a Magical places, the things that come out of the secret realm are mostly good things.

    "Lingyuan stone is warm and moisturizing. Ordinary people wear it on the body. It has the effect of warming the body and prolonging life. If the soul pet master carries this thing on his body, it is also beneficial, but the effect is very weak."