Chapter 514 Xiaobai, The Wind Chasing Exposure

Away from Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, Xiaobai and Chaifeng let themselves go a little.

    "What do we do now?" Xiaobai asked.

    Chai Feng swung his tail and said excitedly: "The host, this timid guy has left, and we are finally free."

    "Wuwu also left." Xiao Bai said.

    Chaifeng said indifferently: "There is nothing wrong without that rap guy."

    Lin Chuwen's advanced life and death still has a lot of risks. Wuwu is a bird of luck, Lin Chuwenjin When you are on the order, you still need the assistance of Wuwu's air luck.

    Xiaobai said with some distress: "Next, what are we disguising as! Towers! Trees! Altars! We've all been disguised, tsk tsk..." Although it's cool to lie, every time I have to think of new tricks, It's really annoying. When they were disguised as the Enlightenment Tree and Enlightenment Gourd before, in order to be realistic, they asked the Willow Demon to help, and the Willow Demon will not be there.

    Chasing Feng took out a tower, threw it in the air, and said, "We are still disguised as the Enlightenment Tower."

    When Chu Ye was refining the Enlightenment Tower before, he made three towers. Before, he took it out in the abyss battlefield. One is just one of them.

    Xiaobai frowned and said hesitantly, "Is this okay? Wouldn't it be too perfunctory!"

    Chaifeng turned around in a circle indifferently and said, "What does it matter, anyway, the people from the upper realm are almost the same. You all know what's going on, you should be deceived, or you should be deceived, didn't you see that every time I show up now, everyone welcomes me and is rushing to be deceived?"

    Xiaobai nodded and said: "I said yes. It makes sense, the spiritual pagoda is pretty good."

    Chaifeng sighed lightly and said, "I don't know if it is disguised as a spiritual pagoda, if there are still people who want to contract."

    When Chaifeng initially disguised as a spiritual pagoda, there were many people After wanting to make a contract, they want to take it as their own. Few like to bathe in divine light. However, gradually the monks seem to have learned a lesson, and the monks in the creation realm don’t want to think about the contract anymore, and they all choose to accept the divine light.

    The guys in the life and death realm want to make a contract, but none of these people in the life and death realm have any moral values.

    Chai Feng felt a little regretful. He had to know that the use of Divine Light Shrouded would be a waste for him, and if someone tried to contract, it would be a white wolf with empty gloves. Chai Feng naturally preferred to eat for free.

    ...

    abyss battlefield.

    "Have you heard that there is an Enlightenment Pagoda."

    "Tsk tsk, I knew that the Enlightenment Pagoda that was blown up before must be a fake."

    "Didn't this guy change his appearance before? Disguised as the Enlightenment Platform! Divine Tree of Enlightenment! What are you thinking about now!"

    "Probably too lazy to think of new tricks."

    "Really, it's too disingenuous to lie to others."

    "This guy appears this time. Where is it!"

    "Appeared in the Horned Tribe."

    "The Horned Tribe, it's too far away, otherwise, you can go over and see it, spend some money, and understand the divine light of enlightenment a few times."