Chapter 524 Destroy the Phoenix

Xiaolei continued to absorb the power of thunder and lightning, and the breath on his body became much stronger.

    Wuwu's thunder tribulation was very intense, but it was cheap for Xiaolei and gave Xiaolei a chance to grow.

    The feathers on the black crow are constantly being chopped off, and new ones are constantly growing.

    The thunder robbery was too fierce, and the speed of the growth of the feathers could never catch up with the feathers being split cleanly.

    Over time, the black crow's plumage became less and less, and it became a bald crow.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "The feathers on Wuwu's body are gone!"

    Without the protection of the feathers, the defense would be much lower. Fortunately, the thunder robbery is coming to an end. Work harder and you should be able to get through it.

    Chu Ye looked at the bald appearance of the black crow, and thought to himself, "Wu wu now looks like this, it is very suitable for the pot, and the hair doesn't need to be pulled out."

    "Bald-haired crow, bald-haired crow!"

    Chu Ye was thinking about something, and a shout suddenly sounded in the ears of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen followed the sound and saw a black phoenix.

    Chu Ye looked at the black phoenix, his eyes widened suddenly. The Phoenix clan respects the colorful phoenix. The black-feathered phoenix is ​​an ominous existence among the phoenix clan. Execution, among the black feather phoenixes, there is a race of destroying phoenixes, which is very terrifying. The one in front of them is the destroying phoenix.

    The Phoenix of Destruction flapped its wings, staring at the humming in the thunder, with suspicious saliva on the corners of his mouth.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said in horror, "How could it be?"

    Chu Ye frowned. After he came in, he used the compass to detect it, but he did not detect the breath of this phoenix. It is very likely that the Phoenix was in a state of tortoise breath before. It is said that destroying the phoenix can completely hide its own aura and destroy the phoenix clan, which is also to escape the pursuit of the phoenix clan.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Wuwu choose a place, does this guy know there is such a phoenix here?"

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "It probably didn't count, if it counted. When it arrives, why won't you choose to advance here."

    "What should I do?" Chu Ye whispered.

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said, "Let's see what the other party wants to do first."

    Black Feather Phoenix's cultivation base is very terrifying in the late stage of life and death. If Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen join forces, they may be able to compete, but , it is not easy to win.

    The Black Feather Phoenix seemed to be very interested in the advanced black crow, and stayed on the side to watch.

    The black crow was rampant in the thunder tribulation, and the black feather phoenix, Chu Ye, and Lin Chuwen were on guard against each other.

    Black Feather Phoenix looked at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, hesitated for a while, and said, "Are you waiting for this bald crow to fail to advance and eat meat?"

    Chu Ye: "..." Is Hei Yu Phoenix wrong? Can you see the relationship between Lin Chuwen and the black crow? That’s right, if they were in the Soul Pet Continent, the soul pet masters next to them would know what happened to them at a glance. However, in the upper realm, soul pet masters have disappeared for many years, so Black Feather Phoenix’s guess is right, waiting for failure. Pick up cheap ones later.     Chu Ye