chapter 554 magic pill

Time passed silently, and another fifteen years passed.

    Lin Chuwen changed the mysterious cave dwellings every three to six months. In fifteen years, he changed dozens of mysterious cave dwellings.

    Leaving aside the more special yellow-character cave mansion on the No. 9 yellow character, the overall level of the Xuan-character cave mansion is much higher than that of the yellow-character cave mansion.

    Lin Chuwen also awakened several ancient remnants in the Xuanzi Cave Mansion, but as Lin Chuwen's knowledge continued to grow, the remnants of the Xuanzi Cave Mansion helped him less and less.

    Mo Ling looked at Lin Chuwen and urged: "Lin Danshi, Xuanzi Cave Mansion is very similar, it's not interesting, you can try Dizi Cave Mansion, the chance of Dizi Cave Mansion is even greater!"

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said. : "I know."

    Lin Chuwen was a little embarrassed, there were a lot of yellow-character cave houses and Xuan-character cave houses, and occupying one would not be too noticeable.

    The Dizi Cave Mansion is different. According to the information he has collected from Gudan Mountain in recent years, two-thirds of the Dizi Cave Mansion has been branded by some alchemists of the Alchemist Association.

    Once he occupies those caves, he will definitely be targeted by the original owners of the caves. Lin Chuwen is not afraid of the original owners of those caves, but is just afraid of attracting attention.

    Those who have no owners can make up their minds, but those who are rarely opened, once they are opened by him, will definitely attract a lot of attention.

    After careful selection, Lin Chuwen chose Dongfu No. 290, Dizi, as the first stop of the prefecture-level cave.

    The previous owner of the Cave Mansion No. 29 was Liu Ye. It is said that he fell three hundred years ago, and the cave mansion has not been opened since the death of this man.

    The Cave Mansion on Dizi No. 29 also seems to be a cursed cave mansion. It is said that several owners who have been changed will not end well.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen walked to the entrance of the cave mansion No. 290. Lin Chuwen changed several times, but failed to open the cave mansion. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen put their soul pets away. come out.

    Lin Chuwen has opened nearly 100 cave dwellings, and already has a lot of experience in opening cave dwellings. Lin Chuwen found that when opening a cave dwelling, there is a higher probability of being assisted by a soul pet.

    Lin Chuwen couldn't open the gate of the cave, so he opened the cave and let all the soul pets try it.

    When it was time to chase the wind, the cave was opened.

    The two had just entered the cave, and a residual spirit emerged from the cave.

    Chu Ye had long thought that he would encounter a remnant spirit in the Dizi Dongfu, but he didn't expect that the remnant spirit this time was so impatient.

    The residual spirit looked at Chu Ye, a little disappointed, and said: "What! It turns out to be a soul pet master, so boring."

    Chu Ye looked at the residual spirit and asked curiously: "Otherwise, what do you think it is?" The

    residual spirit tilted his head. , said: "I thought it was a mix of dragon and phoenix."

    Chu Ye secretly said: When he was just outside the gate of the cave, Mo Ling tried to open the door first, followed by Mo Ling. Because of this, was it misunderstood?