Chapter 502: The Top Grade Tongqiao Sumai Pill

Giant clan station.

    "Lin Dan Shi, you are finally back!" Elder Ju He greeted in a good mood.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Yeah! I'm finally back."

    Elder Juhe looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "I heard that Alchemist Lin's alchemy skills have advanced by leaps and bounds in recent years, and he is already a seventh-level alchemist. There are some of the best among them, amazing!"

    Lin Chuwen shook his head, sighed, and said, "Everyone has praised them, there are so many powerful seventh-level alchemists, I really don't dare to be the best, let alone. A powerful seventh-level alchemist is still a seventh-level alchemist!"

    Elder Ju He smiled and said, "Lin Dan master, he should be young, so you don't have to be too hasty, many alchemists have spent their entire lives, and they can't reach Lin Dan master now. The height."

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Elder Juhe has won the prize."

    In recent years, although Lin Chuwen was in Dan City, he has always refined some medicinal pills and sent them back to the giant tribe. Lin Chuwen's reputation in Pill City is far and wide, and his reputation in the giant clan has also increased a lot.

    The return of Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye made the giants rejoice, and the celebration banquet was held for three days and three nights.

    ...

    the Five Elements.

    "Elder Huoyun, why are you here?" Elder Juhe gave Elder Huoyun a sideways glance and said with some caution.

    "Master Lin Dan is back?" Elder Huoyun asked.

    Elder Juhe nodded and said, "Yes! I'm back."

    "Master Lin Dan is really good, but he wasn't kidnapped." Elder Huoyun said in surprise.

    Elder Juhe glared at Elder Huoyun angrily and said, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

    Elder Huoyun shrugged and said, "It's nothing, I'm just talking casually, do you know how many people want to dig Lin Chuwen? , I came this time to ask about the Tongqiao Xuemai Pill."

    Elder Juhe said angrily: "You have so many alchemists from the Five Elements, don't you want to make medicinal pills by yourself?"

    Elder Huoyun smiled awkwardly and said: "This Tongqiao Sumai Pill is an ancient medicinal pill. We, the Five Elements, don't have any pill recipes either."

    Elder Juhe: "..."

    "Did I say that Lin Chuwen really refined the top-quality Tongqiao Xuemai Pill?" Elder Huoyun asked curiously.

    Elder Juhe frowned and said, "Why do you care so much?"

    Elder Huoyun smiled and said, "I'm not curious, the eighth-level alchemist may not be able to refine the top-quality Tongqiao Sumai Pill."

    Elder Juhe frowned, Mu Qing's broken vein body has been resolved for several years, but this matter was not exposed until Mu Qing recently returned to the Xiao family. Once it was exposed, it quickly caused an uproar.

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye left earlier, if they were later, they would be blocked.

    "I want to ask for a few Tongqiao Sumai Pills." Elder Huoyun said.

    Elder Juhe nodded and said, "Yes."

    It is not the first time that Elder Juhe has heard this kind of request. Since Lin Chuwen came back, many people have come to the door and want to buy Tongqiao Xuemai Pill. .