Chapter 411 Entering the Secret Realm

Chu Ye and his party were in a cave in the wasteland, waiting for the teleportation to start.

    Zhou Dingyuan used the jade pendant to receive news from the outside world, and was a little excited, "The time should be up, and soon, you should be able to enter the secret realm of Tongtian."

    Chu Ye sighed, and said with some regret: "Unfortunately, I still haven't found the power. Fa."

    Chu Ye was curious about the exercises that Zhou Dingyuan said could be practiced in another world.

    Zhou Dingyuan was also a little disappointed, saying: "This is something that can't be helped, after all, there are not many people who have the practice."

    "Does the Gu family have any?"

    Zhou Dingyuan hesitated for a while, nodded, and said: "The Gu family, there should be. "The

    Gu family is a big force left from the ancient times. The number of times the Gu family has entered the Tongtian Secret Realm should be no less than ten times. Gu Changye should have entered the secret realm once and obtained something from it.

    Chu Ye sighed and said, "It's hard to start from scratch! It's good to be from a big family!"

    Zhou Dingyuan smiled and said, "If Chu Shao thinks about it, he will soon develop a force that surpasses the ancient family."

    Chu Ye He shrugged and said: "Let's talk about it, I don't want to work hard to develop any big power, I just want to eat and wait to die."

    Zhou Dingyuan: "..." The

    black crow flapped his wings and said: "I didn't find a cultivation method, it doesn't matter, There must be some people inside, we can go in and catch two, grab a few more inheritances, and then learn one and throw one."

    Chu Ye looked at the black crow and said brightly, "That's a good idea. I didn't expect you to come up with such a powerful idea, it seems that I underestimated you." The

    black crow smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay."

    Zhou Dingyuan: "..."

    Tongtian Mi Lingliang There was a burst of light, and Chu Ye, Lin Chuwen, and Zhou Dingyuan were wrapped in a ball of light and disappeared in place.

    In the haze, Chu Ye seemed to see hundreds of light groups, wrapped in different numbers of soul pet masters, and landed in the secret realm.

    After a while of dizziness, several people appeared in the secret realm.

    Chu Ye looked at the spiritual flowers and plants all over the mountains and fields, and said a little excitedly: "Oh, our luck is good! Did it fall into the medicine garden?"

    Zhou Dingyuan shook his head and said: "It shouldn't be, it should be here. On the periphery of the secret realm, it is said that the fields in the secret realm of Tongtian are all spiritual fields of good quality."

    "These spiritual grasses should be like the medicinal fields managed by the spiritual planters of some major forces. For us, we cherish them, but For those who originally lived in this secret realm, they are just ordinary crops."

    Chu Ye pulled up a spiritual plant and felt a very pure power of grass and trees. Many of the spiritual plants here should be hundreds of years old. Now, Zhou Dingyuan actually said that these spirit grasses are ordinary crops, and Chu Ye would not even recognize the word ordinary.

    Xiaoyin flew out with the bee colony, and the bees flew towards the flowerbed full of excitement.

    The higher the flower source, the better the growth of the bee colony. Xiaoyin has already advanced to the royal rank. The soul pet continent can make Xiaoyin see the flower source. The secret realm is a blessed place for silver-winged bees, and the bee colony can finally eat enough this time.