Chapter 577 Dragon Clan News

Two months passed quickly. For high-level monks, two months was enough to take a nap, but after the outbreak of the insect plague, this was not the case.

    Insect tides broke out frequently in various places, and the territories of a large number of ethnic groups were lost.

    Many monks escaped from the occupied area. These monks lost their sites and had to settle in new sites, which intensified the instability of the unoccupied areas of the upper realm. Most of the upper realm is now in chaos.

    "The situation is getting worse and worse." Black Crow said.

    In less than two months, one-sixth of the territory of the Upper Realm has been occupied by the Zerg. Recently, there have been hundreds of small clans destroyed.

    The strength displayed by the Zerg is very astonishing. In such a situation, it is no longer allowed for all clans to live by like this. The upper realm should soon establish a ten thousand clan alliance headed by a hundred powerful clans and supplemented by thousands of small clans.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "The invasion speed of the Zerg is a bit fast! How long has it been? One-sixth of the territory of the Upper Realm has been lost.

    " With a bit of luck, the situation has deteriorated to this point, and many forces finally dare not expect to be able to stay on their own.

    "Boss, do you have any ideas?" Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye and asked.

    Chu Ye thought for a while, and said, "Do your best and obey the destiny."

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye and said, "There is a saying that heroes are born in troubled times, and when disaster strikes, there are always some geniuses born out of nowhere, boss. , you don't want to make achievements and become famous all over the world."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "I have no interest, and making a fortune in silence is my pursuit."

    Xiaobai sighed and couldn't help complaining: "Boss, Your situation is too small, how can you be such a person without dreams."

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiaobai and said, "Low-key, low-key people can live longer..."

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye, tilted his head, and said suspiciously: "Boss, do you think you are keeping a low profile now?"

    Chu Ye: "..." This seems to be a problem indeed. "I was forced by life, life! It's always so helpless."

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye, pouted, and said, "Life has really wronged you."

    Chu Ye nodded and said : "Well, it's all for Lingshi, to support you."

    Xiaobai: "..."

    ...

    Protoss.

    "Grandma, the dragon clan has sent a request for help to the various clans in the upper realm, hoping that all clans will come to support." Goddess Yueying said.

    Venerable Mo Yan frowned, and said with some worry: "With the Dragon Emperor's temperament, he actually sent out a request for help to all the clans, did something really happen to the dragon clan?"

    Goddess Yueying frowned deeply and said: "The legend of the Fengyu clan The news that came, after seeing Elder Ao Xu before Longhuangyue, he suddenly retreated, maybe he was plotted."

    Venerable Mo Yan frowned and said, "Secret? Is it a puppet?"

    Goddess Yueying nodded. , said: "It's possible."