Chapter 451 Distillery

After returning to the Purple Mist Valley, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen quickly entered the jade pendant space.

    When he was outside, Chu Ye seldom entered and exited the jade pendant space for fear of disappearing suddenly. Now that he returned to the Purple Mist Valley, Chu Ye was a little bolder.

    Chu Ye's eyes swept across Xiaobai, Jingzhelong, and others.

    "Xiao Bai, have you gained some weight?" Chu Ye asked.

    Xiaobai glared at Chu Ye and said, "No."

    Chu Ye: "..." How could there not be? Obviously there is, eating, drinking and not exercising all day long, it is normal to gain weight. When you find an opportunity, you must let these guys exercise well.

    "Boss, the Thunder Beast should be about to break its shell." Willow Demon said.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "If so, then we should be able to make a formal contract today."

    Although Chu Ye didn't have a formal contract yet, he had already confessed his own blood and established contact with the Thunder Beast cub.

    Although the Thunder Beast has not yet broken its shell, it has been absorbing spiritual energy during this period of time.

    Chu Ye looked at the several soul trees on the side. The trees were lush and very good.

    Chu Ye stood under the soul tree, took a deep breath, and suddenly a large amount of soul power poured into Chu Ye's body.

    "The soul tree is really a good thing!"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes!" A soul tree is worth thousands of soul stones, although it is a bit more expensive, but there are value for money.

    The Thunder Beast's egg cracked, and a Thunder Beast cub exposed its head from its shell. As Chu Ye expected, because it absorbed a lot of spiritual power, Thunder Beast was born as a king.

    Chu Ye and Lei Beast successfully completed the contract, because Lei Beast was just born and was still a little ignorant, and because he absorbed Chu Ye's blood several times, he felt a familiar aura on him, and he did not resist the contract. .

    After contracting the Thunder Beast, Chu Ye had a little more thunder and lightning aura. However, the Thunder Beast's cultivation base was still low, and the thunder and lightning aura on Chu Ye's body was not very strong.

    ...

    Early the next morning, Chu Ye gathered a group of slaves to arrange work.

    During this time, Chu Ye and these bought slaves also had a rough exchange.

    Chu Ye knew that among the three human races, the dumb was called "A Qing", the young man was called "Thirteen", and the immortal was called "Lao An."

    At first glance, these three people used pseudonyms, and Chu Ye didn't care. To conceal his identity, he did not go into depth.

    Chu Ye carried his hands on his back and explained some tasks for the three of them.

    Mu Shisan looked at Chu Ye and said, "You want us to manage these stonemen."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes, next, we will further develop the honey and wine industry, you need to let these stonemen Work, get on the right track."

    Stone slaves are famous for being hard-working and hard-working, but these guys are simple-minded, and many things will not turn around, and they must find someone to watch.