Chapter 472 Xiaobai's News

Chu Ye and his party continued on the road and met a few monks from the Fengyu tribe.

    Several monks from the Wind Whisper Clan sold a message to the Five Elements Clan.

    The monks of the Fengyu family are very special. This family can transform their body into the wind and float with the wind.

    The Windtalkers are very good at capturing news. The strength of this family is not strong, but the ability to collect news is very outstanding, so this family is used to reselling all kinds of news for a living.

    Chu Ye looked at Jumeng, and said with some doubts: "What's wrong with the people of the Fengyu clan! I sold the news to the Five Elements, and I didn't ask you if the Giants wanted it." The people of the clan sell enthusiastically, but the giant clan is very cold. It's a double world of ice and fire! It is too disrespectful to be so generous.

    Jumeng shrugged and said indifferently, "Our giants don't like to buy news, so the Windtalkers didn't ask us. That's fine. They save trouble, and we save trouble."

    Chu Ye: "… ..." Because there were too many diggings, he was excluded from the customer list.

    Seeing that the people from the Fengyu clan had left, Jumeng approached Shui Qianshang, licked his face and asked, "What news did you buy? What did the people of the Fengyu clan say?

    " Concerned about the news of Jumeng, "People from the Fengyu Clan said that they found a thunder beast, and it was still a cub. Many people have already rushed over. If they can catch it and give it to the elders of the clan, it will be a great achievement."

    Jumeng said with some surprise: "Thunder beast! It's really rare that there are thunder beasts in Broken Star Island. If they can be caught and sold, they should be able to sell for a lot of money. Those who are afraid of death will definitely be willing to pay a lot of money."

    When Chu Ye heard the words, his face darkened, and several black lines appeared on his forehead. Mountain: and: three: タ.

    He repeatedly asked Xiaobai to pay attention to hiding his whereabouts, but it was of no use at all! These guys are gone, and their hearts are wild.

    Shui Qianshang frowned, sighed, and said, "Let's go now, I'm afraid it's too late."

    Chu Ye glanced at Shui Qianshang and said, "Why do you see it?"

    Shui Qianshang said, "The Wind Whisper Clan has specific rules for reselling news, that is, the news is kept true and the value for money is guaranteed."

    Chu Ye: "I didn't expect that this clan still attaches great importance to faith!"

    Shui Qianshang nodded and said: "Yes! Reselling news, faith is very important, because the news of the Fengyu clan is of high quality and fidelity, so everyone is very relieved to follow the trend. The language family buys news."

    Chu Ye secretly said: Xinyi is still very important.

    Shui Qianshang took a deep breath and said, "The news of the Thunder Beast of the Wind Whisper Clan is not expensive, and the news of the Thunder Beast should not be so cheap, unless the people who know the news already know a lot of people." If it is exclusive news, at least it would have to sell millions of spirit stones.

    Chu Ye: "..."

    "Young Master Chu, are you interested in thunder beasts?" Shui Qianshang asked.

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "It's okay."

    "Young Master Chu is really calm! Thunder beasts can share the thunder calamity. If they are subdued, they will be more secure in the advanced life and death situation. Throughout the ages, I don't know how many monks have died. Under the thunder tribulation, the two of you don't seem to be moved!" Shui Qianshang said.