Chapter 475 The news of chasing the wind

Huo Miao glanced at Chu Ye, her eyebrows and nose huddled together.

    "Chu Ye seems to be asleep, but he is so leisurely, he really isn't worried at all." Huo Miao said sourly.

    They were worried here, and Chu Ye was a little too calm.

    Shui Qianshang tilted his head and said, "I shouldn't have fallen asleep, it seems like he's meditating."

    Huo Miao puffed out her cheeks and said, "I think he's dreaming. With such a big heart, he's not afraid of accidents."

    "Okay, stop thinking about it." Shui Qianshang said.

    Like Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, they may be ignorant and fearless, or they may be well-informed.

    According to the performances of Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen along the way, the two of them are by no means arrogant and arrogant. Since they are like this, it means that they should be really fearless.

    Shui Qianshang glanced at Chu Ye, and felt that the disappearance of the shadow, ghost, forest, and ghost had something to do with the two. However, he couldn't figure out what means the two used.

    Shui Qianshang had never heard of any human beings in the fortune-telling realm who could disperse the shadows and ghosts, even those in the realm of life and death.

    Shui Qianshang shook his head, and felt like he was thinking too much. Although Chu Ye had some skills, he probably couldn't do it.

    Chu Ye closed his eyes, used his spiritual power for a while, opened his eyes, looked around, and found that the people of the Five Elements and Giants were staring at him and Chuwen.

    Chu Ye shook his head secretly, thinking in his heart: These people are boring enough, they just don't do business and stare at them.

    In fact, although Mo Tuanzi has the ability to swallow poisonous mist, it is still impossible to swallow a large amount of poisonous mist in a short period of time.

    The reason why Mo Tuanzi was able to do this was because Chu Ye borrowed the power of time from Chasing the Wind to help Mo Tuanzi quickly refine and swallow the poisonous mist.

    Although Chai Feng was not by his side, through the contractual relationship, Chu Ye could still borrow the other party's abilities from a distance.

    After the poisonous fog became thinner, several people passed through the shadow ghost fog forest.

    Jumeng glanced back at the Shadow Ghost Forest and said suspiciously: "I didn't expect it to be so easy to pass through the Shadow Ghost Forest. When I go back, I will tell the elders of the clan that the Shadow Ghost Forest is actually not that scary."

    Chu Ye glanced at Jumeng, and secretly said: Jumeng, this guy is looking for a beating. If he gets cheap, he will be good.

    Ju Kun gave Ju Meng a punch and said: "Don't talk nonsense, we are lucky this time, you go to the clan to talk nonsense, what if those idiots in the clan really believe it?"

    Ju Meng: " "..."

    Juke looked at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen suspiciously. Before he came, the elders in the clan had told him that the two of them were very lucky, and they might be able to share some blessings with them. Ze.

    Juke originally thought the elder's words were a bit nonsense, but now he thinks it might be true.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's luck was very against the sky, maybe because of this, the ghost fog of the Shadow Ghost Forest was blown away directly.