Chapter 493 The Second Competition

Dream clan resident.

    "The residual soul power in this Zhuang Sheng's dream is similar to that in Zhuang Sheng's dream, and it should be refined by the same alchemist." Meng Shiqi said.

    After the pill fight was over, the Mengzu bought all the medicinal pills refined by Wen Tianqi and Lin Chuwen.

    Meng Jiu smiled and said: "Naturally, it was made by the same alchemist. If it was found in the secret realm, Lin Chuwen should have handed over the task when he first arrived, so why not wait until now."

    Meng Shiqi frowned and said, "What did this Lin Chuwen think? It's not a good thing to make a name for the best Zhuang Sheng Yi Meng? Why is this guy still secretive?"

    Meng Jiu After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Probably like to keep a low profile."

    Some alchemists like to be famous, but there are also some who like to be clean.

    This powerful alchemist is so self-willed, and the alchemist next to him goes to great lengths in order to become famous, while this powerful alchemist is talking nonsense in order not to be famous.

    Lin Chuwen didn't participate in the alchemy master competition before, maybe there was a reason why his soul force was facing a breakthrough, his realm was unstable, and maybe there was a reason why he didn't want to be famous.

    Meng Shiqi frowned and muttered: "Ninth elders, look at today's pill fight, did Lin Chuwen do his best?"     "

    Whether he did his best or not, it should not be underestimated."

The relationship is good, and many similar medicinal pills have been refined for their Dream Clan, and Lin Chuwen is likely to refine Zhuang Sheng's dream for the first time.

    According to their investigation, Lin Chuwen saw the reward of their dream clan in the alchemy altar, and was fascinated by the money. He bought hundreds of Zhuang Shengyimeng's medicinal materials at the spiritual altar exchange before and after, but Lin Chuwen fundamentally I have never bought any medicinal herbs related to Zhuang Sheng's dream.

    When fighting pills, Lin Chuwen was probably the first time to refine Zhuang Sheng's dream, so he was on a par with Wen Tianqi, which was really amazing.

    Meng Shiqi frowned and said, "If he saw the result of Wen Tianqi's alchemy, and then, when collecting the pill, he deliberately received the result that was slightly better than Wen Tianqi's."

    Meng Jiu raised his eyes , said with some horror: "Why do you think so?"

    If this is the case, then this Lin Chuwen's alchemy level is a bit scary, and even an eighth-level alchemist can't do this.

    Meng Shiqi took a deep breath, shook his head, and said, "Probably I thought too much."

    "It is said that Lin Chuwen will stay in Dan City for a while, maybe he can take this opportunity to order more from him. The best Zhuangsheng has a dream." Meng Jiu said.

    Meng Shiqi frowned and said, "Is it possible?"

    Refining top-quality medicinal pills depends on luck and chance. Although Lin Chuwen has refined the top-quality Zhuangsheng Yimeng, it does not mean that it can be done all at once. Then, refine it again and again.

    Meng Jiu took a deep breath and said, "It's okay to try." The

    dream clan can harvest some dream resources from the dream. Dream resources are scarce resources, and the dream clan has made a fortune because of this. However, in the dream, it is also There is great danger, and many Dream Clan cultivators are lost in their dreams.