Chapter 506 Mo Tuanzi Advanced

The thunderclouds in the sky gathered more and more, and the colorful thunderclouds were churning.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "It's starting."

    Chu Ye waved his hand and took out 500 million spirit essence stones. Most of these spirit essence stones were found by the two of them in the secret realm of the sky over the years.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen discovered a spiritual stone vault in Tongtian Sect two years ago, and found more than one billion spirit stones in the spiritual stone vault.

    Chasing the wind tossed and turned in the sky, and said proudly: "Lei Jie is here? Come and witness this uncle becoming a powerhouse in the realm of life and death. In the future, when you advance, you can also use it as a reference?"

    Duotian looked at it. Chai Feng glanced at the wind and said, "Don't get too

    complacent . If you are killed by Lei Jie, you will be embarrassed." It is mainly the pure-blooded dragon descendants that are difficult, and some dragons are tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of years old, and they have not been able to give birth to a single dragon cub.

    Chaifeng glanced at Duotian and said, "I'm not that useless." The

    thunder tribulations fell, and Chaifeng was shrouded in the thunder light. The dragon clan's scales were extremely defensive. On the body, no pain or itching.

    Xiaolei was bathed in the light of thunder, madly absorbing the power of Thunder Tribulation. Although Xiaolei had been chasing after breaking his shell late, the time was shorter in the end. Among all soul pets, Xiaolei belonged to him. The weakest, only the fifth level of the creation realm.

    For Xiaolei, the advanced life and death realm of chasing the wind is also a chance. Thunder calamity is a catastrophe for advanced creatures, but it is a supreme supplement for thunder beasts.

    Chasing Feng kept moving in the thunder tribulation, and the spiritual power in a large number of spiritual essence stones was completely absorbed.

    Although the thunder robbery is fierce, the dragon clan's physique is very strong, and the wind-chasing strength is extraordinary, which is more than enough to deal with the thunder robbery.

    The aura on Chasing Wind continued to rise, and Xiaolei's strength also skyrocketed, and he quickly broke through to the seventh level of the Creation Realm.

    Chu Ye looked at Thunder Beast and said to himself: Thunder Beast is really the darling of heaven! The advancement speed is so fast, as long as enough power of lightning is absorbed, it seems that there is no bottleneck at all.

    The momentum of Chasing Wind continued to rise, and Chu Ye's strength also rose a lot.

    The thunder and lightning continued to fall, and the surrounding spiritual energy was quickly pulled into the body of Chasing Wind, and the 500 million spiritual stones were quickly consumed.

    "Lingshi, Lingshi..." Chasing Feng shouted loudly.

    Lin Chuwen waved his hand and took out 500 million spirit essence stones again, and soon the 500 million spirit essence stones were used up again.

    Chu Ye felt a terrible pain in the flesh. One billion spiritual essence stones, many cultivators in the realm of good fortune could not earn so many spiritual essence stones in their entire lives. As a result, as soon as Chasing Wind advanced, there was nothing left.

    "More, more." Chasing the wind shouted.

    Chu Ye reluctantly released another 500 million spirit essence stones.