Chapter 566 Selling Medicine Pills

Twenty years passed in a flash.

    Twenty years later, Chu Ye's injuries have completely recovered, and his strength has gradually approached the late stage of life and death.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye, took a deep breath, and said, "Is it still able to break through the bottleneck in the later stage of life and death?"

    Chu Ye sighed, and said with some melancholy: "It's still worse."

    "Don't worry, Take it slow, don't push yourself so hard."

    Chu Ye frowned, and said a little disappointedly: "If I can enter the late stage of life and death, next time I face the incarnation of the demon ancestor, I don't have to be so passive. " In the

    last battle, Chasing lost the dragon spear and Mo Ling lost the wood carving. If they encounter the incarnation of the demon ancestor again, they will lose two killer weapons.

    Mo Ling glanced at Chu Ye, and said lazily, "Host, don't be too greedy. The speed of cultivation of life and death cultivators is inherently very slow. Your speed is already very fast. If you are too hasty, it will be counterproductive.

    " Back then, how much suffering did he endure in order to move from the middle stage of life and death to the later stage of life and death!

    When a cultivator enters the realm of life and death, the speed of cultivation will be greatly slowed down. The later stage, the more difficult it will be to cultivate. It took him nearly 10,000 years to move from the middle stage to the later stage. He finally climbed up and fell down after being injured.

    How long has it been since Chu Ye entered the middle stage of life and death! Now that he has cultivated to the peak of the mid-life and death realm, this cultivation speed can be considered to be extremely fast, but Chu Ye is still not satisfied.

    Speaking of which, Chu Ye's cultivation conditions are really good. There are all kinds of medicinal herbs that can be used to assist cultivation. Sometimes Time Dragon helps to refine the medicinal power, and Mu Xianniao and Muzu help to sort out the spiritual power...

    Look at Chu Ye . Thinking about the training conditions of the club, Mo Ling felt a little grief and indignation when he thought about it back then.     Chu

    Ye nodded and said, "I know, but it's not that so many people want to collect corpses for me, am I nervous?"

Ye didn't dare to slack off.

    In fact, it was thanks to Mo Ling that Chu Ye was able to enter the realm so quickly. After Mo Ling's injury recovered, his strength also returned to the peak state of life and death.

    Chu Ye extracted a lot of Mo Ling's spiritual power to improve his own cultivation. Originally, Chu Ye's doing this would likely cause Mo Ling's cultivation to decline.

    However, Chu Ye put Mo Ling into the jade pendant space, and Mo Ling was quickly repaired by the spiritual power that Chu Ye extracted. In this way, Chu Ye repeatedly extracted Mo Ling's spiritual power, which was beneficial to Mo Ling's own condensing of spiritual power.

    In the past few years, Lin Chuwen's progress has not been small. In the past few years, Lin Chuwen has spent a lot of effort to raise the Muxian Bird and the Colorful Phantom Butterfly to the realm of life and death. Although the soul pets in the early stage of life and death were of limited help to the two of them today, it was still life and death, and they could be considered two battle powers.

    "The spirit stone is almost gone." Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and said.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "All those spirit stones of alchemist Guwang have been spent?"