Chapter 599

When Yvonne called him earlier, Darryl had already guessed that it was Samantha who removed Yvonne's silver needles!

He could not take it anymore after hearing all the horrible words that came out of Samantha's mouth.

"You're asking me to leave?" Samantha was enraged when she heard Darryl's words.

It was Lily's turn to be furious. "Darryl, how can you speak to Mother in that manner?"

Her heart shattered when she saw Darryl holding Yvonne's hands when she went into the room.

'Now that you have a relationship with  her, I am nobody to you, but you're asking my mother to leave now?' Lily thought. She was distraught.

Sigh.

Darryl took a deep breath. He was devastated since Yvonne was still unconscious. He said to Lily. "Samantha is your mother, not mine."

Lily shivered when she heard that. She felt disappointed.

Samantha was still seething when she scolded. "You ungrateful person! For the past three years, you have been staying and eating at my house. My daughter has always respected you, and this is how you repay her? You are worse than an animal!"

"I'm useless one? I'm the one worse than an animal?" Darryl clenched his fist tightly. All the anger he kept bottled up for the past three years had exploded at once.

"Just a few months ago, when the Lyndon family ran out of funds and needed to sell your shares to stay afloat, it was me who asked Paul from Dragon Tech to acquire fifty percent of the shares. The shares were then returned to your daughter!" Darryl shouted with red eyes.

"On top of that, I was the one who instructed secretary Pearl to contact Lily about the collaboration between the Lyndon family with Platinum Corporation. I did not call anyone else.

"A month ago, when the Lyndon family chased Lily out of the family, she had to earn money online. The million bucks that she was earned were all from me."

Darryl completely lost his mind. "I did a lot for the Lyndon family, but how have you treated me? In the past three years, which one of you treated me like a human? In your eyes, I am worse than a dog." Darryl's entire body was shaking.

Samantha clenched her teeth, unable to find the words to say. A few seconds later, she laughed. "Why are you talking so much now? Only useless people would talk about what good they had done. What if you were the richest man in Donghai City before? You are still nobody now!"

Samantha realized she was wrong. To be honest, Darryl had done a lot for her family. "Besides, why are you so angry? Lily and I sent Yvonne home. Why are you so dramatic? She is unconscious now, but it wasn't me that made her unconscious."

Darryl looked at her and spat. "Did you know that Yvonne let the Kunlun Sect drain her spirit energy just so that she could save me? The silver needles on her arms were meant to keep her alive. She could only live for three hours once they removed!"

Darryl's tears keep flowing. "I have the only cure that can save her, but it was too late. Too late."

Lily trembled in guilt. She apologized "Sorry, sorry. We did not know about the importance of the three silver needles..."

Darryl could not say a word.