Chapter 598

"Your daughter is no good." Samantha spat coldly.

"Samantha, can you stop this already?" Kingston clenched his teeth. All his life, he was a well-respected man. He had never been scolded that badly before.

At that moment, the Young residence's main door swung open. A man covered with blood rushed in. It was Darryl.

"Yvonne, Yvonne, where are you!" Darryl's eyes were all red!

Although the Snow Eagle had flown extremely fast the entire journey, it had been four hours since the silver needles in Yvonne's arm were removed.

Lily's chest tightened when he saw Darryl running in.

Darryl had been missing for the past few days. He did not even tell Lily where he had gone. Although she finally saw him, all he could think about was Yvonne.

Samantha became angrier than before. "Dear, do you see it now? He does not care for you. I don't know where he went, but the first thing he did was look for the b*tch!"

Darryl was furious. He clearly knew that none of them would tell him where Yvonne was. He rushed towards her room since she must be there!

As expected, once he opened the door, he saw Yvonne lying there motionless with her eyes shut.

"Yvonne!"

Darryl cried uncontrollably, and his mind spun. He could clearly feel that Yvonne was no longer breathing, and her pulse was really weak. They were all signs of someone dying.

"Yvonne, don't scare me. Please don't scare me!"

Darryl shouted. He hugged Yvonne close to his chest. He was devastated.

"Why? Why didn't you wait for me?"

"Yvonne, wake up. It is me, Darryl, your husband. We just got married... You can't just leave me." He choked, tears flowing uncontrollably. He shook Yvonne lightly.

He pushed the Phoenix Pill into Yvonne's mouth as he cried, hoping for a miracle.

A minute passed, then two minutes, and another five minutes.

After ten minutes had passed, Yvonne was still not showing any signs of waking up.

Darryl's heart sank to rock bottom, but he held on to hope. He held Yvonne's hands tightly and rambled endlessly.

"Yvonne, you will be fine. I am begging you; please wake up..."

Darryl was heartbroken. He would regret his entire life if Yvonne died.

Bang!

The door was kicked open. Samantha and Lily walked in.

"Sh*t! How shameful of you? How dare you come here?!" Samantha glared at Darryl. "Coming here immediately for a date with this b*tch. Shame on you, Darryl!"

Samantha then raised her voice and pointed at Darryl "Let me tell you now. No matter what, you have to arrange for a divorce with Lily. You useless thing. It has been three years now. It is time for you to leave my family!"

Samantha was furious and about to blow her top. Lily had always appreciated him, but he had an affair with another woman. How dare he do that? She wanted Lily to end the relationship with him immediately.

"Go away!" He released Yvonne's hands and shouted at them. Darryl could not take the scolding anymore. His eyes were burning red.