Chapter 421

"Darryl―" Megan panicked; her tears flowed uncontrollably with the sword still in her hand. Her body shook as she said "Sorry... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I really didn't mean it..."

Her heart shattered into pieces when her sword pierced Darryl's abdomen. She had no choice. She had to obey her master's instruction as she was a representation of the Emei family.

Darryl smiled; he wanted to speak, but he could not!

"Kill him, Megan!" Abbess Mother Serendipity roared. Megan shivered as she shook her head.

She felt incredibly guilty for hurting Darryl. If she were to kill him, she would regret it for the rest of her life.

Darryl felt as if he was to burst like a balloon. A strong wave of energy rushed through from his wound.

Since Darryl had cultivated the Pure Energy Scripture, he had powerful internal energy; it rushed out of his wound in his abdomen. The intense energy sent Megan tumbling off the stage.

Abbess Mother Serendipity was impatient, and she was furious. Megan had just lost the perfect opportunity to kill darryl. When Megan fell off the stage, she had lost the battle.

On the other hand, Darryl did not do so well as his abdomen was injured. After she considered everything, Abbess Mother Serendipity nodded her head.

At that moment, Darryl dropped to his knees on the stage; he was extremely weak. He could only hold on due to his strong determination.

"My dear!" Lily cried; she wanted to run up onto the stage.

"Lily." Yvonne pulled the woman toward her. Yvonne looked terrible too, but she said "Calm down, all the representatives from the Six Sect and colleges are here. This is a battle; stay here and pull yourself together!"

Yvonne was heartbroken when she saw Darryl's injury, but she tried her best to stay calm.

Lily heard Yvonne's words, but she started to cry, and her body shook badly "My dear, please hang in there..."

Darryl could not stand it anymore; he fell off the stage and fainted on the ground.

"Take Darryl off from the stage. See if we can still save him." Principal Graham rushed toward the stage. He said "Everyone, I think the battle should come to an end now. Even though Darryl has fainted, I will declare him the winner... everyone in agreement?"

Even though Darryl had fainted, everyone had seen that he was the most powerful member of the younger generations.

He defeated Wyatt, Spencer, and 20 other contenders. Everyone could see that he did not want to fight Megan when they battled.

Darryl deserved to be the champion. However, he could not enjoy the moment. For a cultivator, an injury to their abdomen was a serious matter.

Dozens of strong men from the Six Sect worked together to carry Darryl down from the stage.

Katherine dropped to the ground. She bit her lips, and her body shivered.

That was why she was worried; Darryl might be the only one who could cultivate the Resumption Pill. He had to hang in there.

Lily cried uncontrollably as she held onto Yvonne's hand. She was anxious about Darryl. "He will be fine, right, Yvonne?"

Lily's heart clenched pain when she saw Darryl's bloodied body. Her pain was beyond description.

Yvonne sighed and patted Lily's hand as she tried to console her. "Don't worry, everything is fine. He will be fine."

Even though she said it, she thought that Darryl could not be able to make it through his injury.

Megan returned to her seat in the crowd.

She felt pain all over her body when she was thrown off the stage. Her heart had ached too.

Pain, coupled with regrets and guilt. What had she done?