Chapter 444

Darryl had been looking at the words for over 10 minutes with his body soaking wet from the pouring rain before finally making progress!

"I get it! These stone pillars are arranged in the order of the Nine Division Eight Trigrams!" Darryl exclaimed as he slapped his thigh!

Previously, Darryl had studied The Geomancy of Yin and Yang where the Nine Division Eight Trigrams' order was recoded in it. The order was Heaven, Earth, Wind, Thunder, Water, Fire, Mountain, and Lake!

Everything started making sense when Darryl read the words on the pillars in this order!

Darryl attentively read those words while being careful not to miss a single one!

Written on those pillars was a unique cultivation method!

"This technique is immeasurably advanced and once practiced to the highest level, one will have the powers to reverse Heaven and Earth... This technique is called the Grand Destruction Art!"

Darryl read out the sentence and could not help but swallow his saliva!

Never did Darryl think he could blindly stumble upon a technique! Seems like he was not drenched in vain!

'The pillars' words mentioned that at its highest level, the Grand Destruction Art would be able to reverse Heaven and Earth. How was that even possible? Was this techinique really that powerful?' Guided by his curiosity, Darryl sat cross-legged on the ground and followed the instructions recorded on the pillars. He slowly channeled his internal energy and started cultivating...

Darryl subconsciously lost himself in the cultivation and could not even hear the heavy rain and roaring thunder!

There were three levels to the Grand Destruction Art!

A techinique would be learned upon mastering each level!

The technique learned in the first level the Single Finger Wonder.

The second level would be the Mountainous River Art.

At the third and highest level was the Celestial Rotation!

The rain became heavier as time slowly passed. Darryl was completely drenched by this time.

After an unknown amount of time, Darryl suddenly opened his eyes and roared toward the sky!

Roar!

The first level was successfully mastered!

Darryl smiled and at the same time felt strange energies coming from his energy field which was spreading across his entire body! This was the prelude to an ascension!

Just as Darryl thought so, he felt his internal energy slowly rising!

Level Three Master General, Level Four Master General!

Darryl almost leaped up in ecstacy! He did not just master the first level. He even ascended two levels!

The Grand Destruction Art was truly terrifying! Darryl could only master the first level, the Single Finger Wonder with his current understanding.

No matter what Darryl did, he could not master the second and third level! He then took out his phone and snapped photos of the stone pillars' secret technique. He would slowly master it when he returned home.

After Darryl took the pictures, he destroyed the pillars using the Ascension of the Nine Dragons!

Darryl guessed that this ruin could have belonged to an ancient sect which eventually declined and disappeared.

This cultivation method was the only item left and Darryl considered himself lucky to have stumbled upon this technique. However, this technique was too powerful and the consequences would be disastrous if it fell into the wrong hands, therefore the best solution was to destroy the pillars.

Crack...

Almost a hundred of those pillars crumbled into dust from the Ascension of the Nine Dragons' power.

Darryl let out a satisfied smile upon seeing this scene and left.

He hailed a cab returning to the city and told the driver he wanted to go to Milan Mall.

Milan Mall was an exceptionally popular mall in Donghai City where fancy and expensive goods were sold.

Darryl wanted to buy a set of new clothes as he was quite dirtyand completely drenched by the rain.

The cab driver was very friendly as he smiled at Darryl upon seeing how soaking wet he was and said "Young man, where have you been? You're completely drenched by the rain."

"I just came back from the outskirts and have nowhere to shelter agains the rain." said a smiling Darryl.

The driver handed Darryl a towel. "Wipe yourself with my towel. You don't want to catch a cold."

"Thank you, sir..." Darryl felt a warmth in his heart as he took the towel and wiped himself.

The driver smiled and nodded. "Good thing you met me. The Young family's young lady is getting married today and traffic in Donghai City is jammed up. Most of the cabs are taking a break with only a few of them still working..."

Darryl laughed. "The Young family's young lady is getting married? Which Young family?"

The driver laughed and replied "Which Young family could it be? Aren't you from around here? The only Young family in Donghai City is the very family that owns the antique business. Their lady that's getting married is none other than Yvonne Young."