Chapter 528

Darryl immediately punched Yvette!

Yvette reacted quickly; she leapt and started to run away.

"Running away?" Darryl shouted coldly and went after her. He turned to the Four Warlords and shouted "Zephyr, go down the hills now. Inform all the sects someone is pretending to be the Elysium Gate. We need to clarify this misunderstanding with them."

"Yes, Sir!" Zephyr and the rest replied.

Yvette had run for a few minutes, but the distance between Darryl and her had gotten closer. He would catch up with her soon!

However, Yvette was not worried; she smiled. The woods were in front of her. She had set some traps there. No one would be able to leave the woods alive. She dove into the woods without any hesitation.

Darryl stopped right outside the woods. He did not barge into the woods; he stood outside as he observed the place. Something was not right with the woods; there was a trap.

Yvette sighed in relief. She smiled at Darryl. "I have nothing to do with you, why are you chasing me?"

"Nothing to do with me?" Darryl laughed coldy. "You pretended to be me, abducted the elites and Sect Masters under the guise of Elysium Gate. You still dare to say that you did nothing wrong?"

Yvette replied "You should thank me; Elysium Gate is now famous."

Darryl was annoyed. He did not want to waste any more time. "Remove your mask and get out of there. You have the guts to impersonate me, but don't dare to face me?"

Yvetter laughed. "Why should I come out there? You can come here if you want."

She added "You should be the one to remove your mask. You are Indomitable Darby, Elysium Gate's Sect Master. Are you too ashamed to reveal yourself?"

"You—"

Darryl was furious and speechless. Yvette continued to say "I didn't expect that Indomitable Darby is a coward who would not evend are to enter the woods."

Yvette had set a trap in the woods; it was the Six Energy Trap. A minister from the New World had taught her that, and it was incredible!

Yvette was very confident with her plan. Apart from herself, no one would be able to leave the woods.

The trap was a backup plan. If her plan to abduct the elites from the sects had failed, she would retreat and hide in the woods.

The abduction plan had gone well, but she was trapped because of Indomitable Darby.

After he observed the trap for about two minutes, Darryl nodded. That was the Six Energy Trap; the Bai Qi Formation scripture had recorded it. It was a moderate difficulty level trap, so it was not too difficult to break it.

Then, Darryl stepped into the woods.

"How dare you enter here!" Yvette shouted. "I didn't expect Elysium Gate's Sect Master to be so stupid. Once you come in here, you can never leave. I shall leave you here then. I hope you'll enjoy this place forever."

Yvette started to run. Five right turns, three left turns, seven rows in front and nine rows behind...

Yvette used the secret code to get out of the woods. No one could leave if they did not know the code, especially not Indomitable Darby. He would never be able to catch up to her.

Yvette was about to reach the exit when she suddenly saw a black shadow appear in front of her. She looked up and screamed!