Chapter 466

Rachel snickered "Anything? Then we'll compete in producing elixirs."

No matter what, Darryl has to lose. Her father said that Darryl knew how to produce elixirs, but how could this loser beat Ewan? As long as Ewan wins, she could marry him.

"Sure." Darryl shrugged.

Ophelia smiled. Darryl's performance in the previous Elixir Competition was outstanding. He was indeed a rare talent. However, compared to Ewan, he was miles behind.

They left and entered the elixir production room was the most professional one in Mid City and contained not only assorted cauldrons but also rare herbs and ingredients.

When they reached the room, Darryl heard someone calling him afar.

"Darryl!" Sara approached him. She was wearing a cute yellow dress, looking very bubbly. She was too excited as she said "I didn't know you knew how to produce elixirs! You're amazing. Can I stay next to you and watch?"

Though she only met him today, Sara felt a genuine connection with Darryl. Plus, a whole lot of curiousity. He not only knew Feng Shui, but he could also produce elixirs as well? Is he all-knowing?

"Sure, sure!" Darryl laughed and patted her head. This godsister of his is way too cute.

Looking at them, Zoran smiled. Though Rachel was extremely against Darryl, he was relieved that at least Sara could get along well with him.

Rachel was unhappy and stomped her feet. "Sara! What are you doing! Come over here!" She did not know why her sister liked that useless live-in son-in-law so much.

Rachel was annoyed as she urged them to start the competition. "Let's get this done and over with!"

Ophelia said to Zoran "Zoran before we start the competition, may I add another bet?"

"Ofcourse." Zoran said.

Ophelia nodded as she walked to Darryl and said "Darryl, if you lose, Rachel will marry my discipline Ewan. Also, you have to be my disciple. Do you agree?"

Darryl's rejection of her offer to become her disciple was still a fresh wound in her heart. This was an opportunity she could not miss.

Ofcourse, even before the competition began, she knew Darryl was going to lose. After all, Ewan has followed her for many years, and his elixir producing skills were amazing.

Darryl laughed and said "Sure. But if I win? Would you become my disciple?"

The maids gasped at Darryl's boldness.

Ophelia's expression darkened. She was slightly offended but did not show it as she gritted her teeth and said "Sure."

Ewan did not take it well and said to Darryl coldly "Dude, when we're done, don't forget to call me Senior Brother."

How dare this person talk to Master Ophelia that way! He must win for Ophelia's sake.