Chapter 453

'Nobody could stop you? How was that possible?' Yvonne thought.

"Darry, don't be foolish!" Yvonne's tears rolled down uncontrollably. Meanwhile, the disciples of the Six Sect had arrived before them. Their long sabers dropped like heavy rain.

At the same time, Florian joined in the ambush. He seemed delighted. "Darryl, I'm here to get revenge for Grandpa and kill an ungrateful bastard like you!"

Since so many people were rushing over, how could he miss out on this wonderful opportunity? Also, he had been practicing the Mysterious Godly Scripture lately and today seemed like a good opportunity to try it out. A smile speared on Yumi's face, who was beside him.

"Darling, kill this bastard for the sake of the Darby family!" she shouted.

"Yes, this bastard deserves it!" the Darby family members called out. "Florian, you'll have to kill him in the name of justice today! Don't spare him!"

'Kill him in the name of justice? What a noble excuse!' Darryl thought angrily as he clenched his fists tightly, and his eyes reddened.

"Darryl, don't be a fool! Leave and run!" Yvonne stomped her feet in a panic as she pulled on Darryl's sleeves.

However, Darryl stood still, without even flinching.

Yvonne's face turned paler than it already was as she pleaded "Darryl, please listen to me. Go, just go!"

"Go?" Darryl finally let out a smile as he watched the oncoming swarm of disciples coming his way. There was not a hint of fear on his face.

'If you all want a challenge, bring it on!' Darryl thought.

Roar!

Suddenly, a growl of a dragon was heard risng in the sky. The sound instantly shattered the windows and glasses into pieces.

The Nine Dragons circled Darryl as he held his Blood Drinking Sword. He looked like a killer.

"Ascension of the Nine Dragons, go!" Darryl roared as he pointed his sword toward the crowd.

The Nine Dragons launched towards them upon his order. The air crackled wherever they passed.

"Argh!"

Hundreds of disciples felt their vision blur, and a huge pressure crashed over them, making it hard for them to stand still. More than 20 disciples were beaten and spat out blood instantly. unable to resist falling to the ground with a single blow.

"Hold him! Hold this bastard! He only has one trick, but he's used it all! Don't be afraid!" Jeremy cried out as he wiped away his sweat.

The remaining 60 or so disciples looked at one another and charged towards Darryl.

"Darryl, I'm begging you, please go! I'm begging you. I'm begging you." Yvonne's tears streamed all over her face as she hugged Darryl, unwilling to let him go.

She already saw that Darryl had used up his one trick, and his lips had turned white. If this went on, Darryl might not be able to leave here in one piece.

"I'll go, only if you are." Darryl growled through his gritted teeth and pushed Yvonne behind him.

"Damn you all! You want to kill me, right? Bring it on!" Darryl had lost all sense of rationality. In the next moment, he rushed into the crowd with the Blood Drinking Sword in his hand.

Clash!

Clash!

The sword went up and down. Up and down.

Darryl shuttered among the crowd with his reddened eyes. One move followed by another! He did not know how many moves he had made, but all he knew was that one man was hit with every move. By the end, his arm was sore, and his mind was ringing with the sound of the Blood Drinking Sword.