Chapter 553

Three hours later, Yvette finally arrived at the Carter Mansion. She was in awe at how luxurious it was.

"There were rumors that Zoran accepted you as his godson. It looks like it was true." she said to Darryl.

Darryl forced a smile and led her to Yvonne.

Yvette was stunned as she asked "The person you want to save is her?"

Though Yvonne had not been to the Hexad School, Yvette still recognized Yvonne as a famous person in school.

"Yes. Please, hurry." Darryl nodded.

Yvette scanned the surroundings as she exclaimed. "You both got married here?"

Darryl nodded.

"You lucky b*stard. It's not enough that you have Lily, but you married Yvonne as well?" she teased.

"Can we save her first?" Darryl panicked.

"My, my, Sect Master Darby is anxious. Remember your promise." Yvette laughed.

"Yes, yes. I owe you one!" Darryl nodded.

Yvette nodded in satisfaction. She flipped her wrist, and three sterling needles appeared. She approached Yvonne and slowly punctured her arm.

Darryl stood next to them, not even daring to breathe.

He could clearly see the points that were punctured were crucial acupoints. A single mistake, and Yvonne could die.

"There. Done." Yvette said.

Yvonne's face regained its color. However, she was in a deep sleep.

"She can't move or talk now. But she can hear what you're saying." Yvette said with a smile before becoming serious. "There's one more thing I have to remind you. The Sterling Life Method can only be used once. No one can touch those three needles on her arm. Not a single one! If any of the needles are pulled out, she will wake up, and her body will return to its previous state—which I'm guessing she has at most three hours left to live?"

"I'll be careful." Darryl replied. he thought of bringing Yvonne back to Lily's mansion in Donghai City. He could let her rest there for the next three months, so no one would disturb her, and the needle would remain safely in place.