Chapter 461

The two women were extraordinarily gorgeous and were currently playing in the water like ethereal faries.

Darryl ogled them. 'Godfather mentioned that he had two daughters. Could this be them?'

The two ladies playing in the water were indeed Zoran Carter's daughters. The older one, Rachel Carter, was sexy and attractive, while Sara, the younger sister, was cute and adorable. They were both equally charming.

As Darryl continued staring at them, a few maidservants screamed.

"Wh-who are you?"

The two sisters noticed Darryl's presence and blushed in embarrassement. Although they were covered, playing in the water did not help much as it made their clothes stick to their body.

Rachel was partly ashamed and partly furious. She pointed at Darryl as her voice trembled while she spoke "Who the hell are you? Leave at once!"

This creepy man looked like a beggar covered in blood. They were disgusted by Darryl's gawking.

Sara, on the other hand, was more curious. She cocked her head and looked at Darryl, asking curiously "Who are you? Why are you in our home? And why do you have blood over you?"

This man was strange. He did not have the aura of a cultivator, but one of an ordinary person, yet he was covered in blood as if he just came from a battle.

Rachel was anxious as she pulled Sara back.

"Sara! He must be a thug. Why are you still talking to him?" she said as she frowned, turning to Darryl. "Leave, or I'll call for help!"

Darryl shook his head. He could feel that the two sisters were complete opposites in terms of character. Rachel was more conservative with an air of arrogance and spoke rudely, while Sara was cheerful and adorable. A little bit like Queenie Garfield.

At the thought of Queenie, Darryl grimaced. He had not heard from her for a few days now. It was as if she vanished.

"Are you deaf? I asked you to leave!" Rachel said once more.

Darryl laughed and replied slowly "Why should I leave? This is my godfather's house."

'Godfather?' Rachel was stunned as she looked at Darryl despicably.

Her father once mentioned a godson in Donghai City and that he was a powerful and rich young man. Could it be him?

'Which part of him looked powerful? His clothes barely cost a hundred bucks. How could he be rich? He also does not have any Internal Energy. He was such a loser. Why did her father claim him as his godson?' Rachel wondered.

Rachel was even more disgusted by him.

Sara, however, lit up.

"I do remember! Dad did mention a godson. Could that be you?" she said.

Darryl laughed and nodded. "That's right."

"That's awesome! I have an older brother!" Sara splashed happily.

"Sara, shut up!" Rachel looked at Darryl and yelled "What are you still doing here? Go away! Can't you see we're in the water playing?"

"Oh," Darryl shrugged before adding "sure. I'll leave, but let me give you some advice. The Feng Shui of the pond is not great. It's not good to stay there for too long. It's best you two come out of it soon."