Chapter 476

Creating a sect? Doing good? Justice for mankind?

At Darryl's words, the brothers looked at each other. In their excitement with that idea, they felt something burn within them.

Darryl revealed four pills. They were all Godly pills!

The brothers were utterly stunned. They knew that the pill was worth billions and that it was extremely rare, so how did Darryl have four of them?

Darryl smiled as he gave them a Godly pill each. "I know that you have been stuck as Level Five Master Generals for quite some time, so please accept this as a small gift."

For them? They were shocked yet excited.

They had been stuck at Level Five for almost a year! When they were caught, they lost hope of breaking through any further. Who knew that they would not only be released but given a Godly Pill too?

Zephyr could no longer hold back. He held up a clutched fist with respect. "Brother Darryl, we will not forget the good you have bestowed upon us." he exclaimed. "From now on, we will follow you. Your wish is our command!"

"Me too!"

"I will follow Brother Darryl!"

They bowed in gratitude.

"Awesome!" Darryl cheered. He stood up and said "By the way, don't call me Brother Darryl anymore."

What? What should they call him then? They were stunned.

Darryl took a long breath. His name had a terrible reputation among the cultivators. They speculated that he ganged up with the Eternal Life Palace to kill his grandfather. He had to give himself a new name.

Darryl shook his head. He thought for a while and declared "From today onwards, I am Indomitable Darby!"

Everyone wanted to be indomitable. It was a good name―simple yet power.

"Great!" The brothers nodded and asked "But what shall we call our sect?"

To do good, to guard the gates of heaven, why not... Elysium Gate?

"We shall name it Elysium Gate." Darryl said. "In the future, just call me Master. I shall appoint you four as The Four Warlords!"

They looked at each other and knelt down immediately. They praised Darryl. "All hail to our Master!"

Darryl waved. "Spread the news of the newly formed Elysium Gate Sect. Tell them, as long as they join our sect, everyone gets a Black Spirit Pill!"

What? A Black Spirit Pill for every member? How generous!

The Black Spirit Pill could only be consumed once. It would cause the user's powers and speed to increase tremendously!

It was not hard to imagine that many would want to join the Elysium Gate when the news had spread!