Chapter 524

Sect Master Treasure was emotional. "You had my respect when Elysium Gate got rid of the devilish gangs. It looks like that was an act. You are merely gathering them to threaten the community."

Sect Master Treasure started to cough; he was too angry.

Sect Master Treasure had believed that the group was not the Elysium Gate. Elysium Gate was an honest group, and they would never use the Weak Poison.

However, when he saw Yvette wore the golden mask, he was confident that they were from Elysium Gate!

Other than Indomitable Darby, no one else would wear a golden mask.

"Elysium Gate is pathetic!"

"You all are just rubbish and liars."

Everyone started to curse as Yvette smiled happily. The angrier they got, the happier Yvette was.

It appeared that her plan to capture the sect masters and blame it on Elysium Gate was a great idea, after all. She still needed to humiliate them further.

Yvette looked at Abbess Mother Serendipity and smiled. "Abbess Mother Serendipity, I have invited all of you here not to kill you. Why are you so emotional? This is just an invite for a drink."

She raised her hands. Men in black stepped forward with wine barrels. Then pour a bowl of wine for each of their captives.

Once that was done, the men in black stepped aside.

What?

Why did they serve them wine?

Everyone was puzzled as they looked at each other. They were tied with chains on their hands and legs, and internal energy was sealed; that was not the way to invite someone for a drink.

Yvette raised her glass as she looked at everyone and smiled. "This is the first time that I, Indomitable Darby, meet all sect masters. Cheers."

Then she gulped her glass of wine.

Abbess Mother Serendipity and the rest stared at her coldly. None of them spoke or drank the wine.

Yvette smiled when she noticed that none of them moved.

Royal Dragon shouted "Our Sect Master was polite enough to invite you to drink, but none of you would accept it. What a disgrace! We'll just have to serve it to you then."

A group of female waitresses appeared and walked in front of the captives. They held the wine glass to force the wine down their throats.

The sect masters were famous and reputable people, but all of them were forced to drink the wine. Their internal energy was sealed, and their hands and legs were chained. They had no choice but to suffer the humiliation.

Retch!

The next moment, many of them started to vomit. They were not fed with wine! Those were salt water!

All of the sect masters were furious. They were elites in the community, and they were forced to drink salt water!

Steven Simmons, the Beggars Sect's Sect Master, stared at Yvette and shouted "Indomitable Darby, I don't have any dealings with you, and yet you humiliated me. Beggars Sect will treat Elysium Gate as our arch-enemy!"

It was just a little salt water, and yet, he could not stand it?

Yvette smiled, but she did not say a word.

Abbess Mother Serendipity's face was scarlet red. She scolded "Indomitable Darby, if you don't kill me today, then I will kill every member from Elysium Gate."