Chapter 572

Darryl stood up quickly. He recalled Chester previously saying that the woman to be given to him. Now that the woman was here, Darryl became curious. He got down from his bed and opened the door.

He was stunned. A follower was standing in front of him, and behind the follower was a woman of a great body. She was tied up.

The follower pushed the woman into the room and took his leave.

Darryl was floored. The woman turned out to be Megan Castello!

Two days ago, Chester heard from Zion that the Emei Sect's Senior Sister Megan Castello stabbed Darryl with her sword at the Lion Slaughter Conference, nearly killing me.

Chester was livid. He ordered his men to capture Megan, and they had finally caught her. Chester wanted it to be a surprise for Darryl.

Darryl looked at Megan awkwardly and asked "How...how were you captured?"

Megan did not say anything but stared intensely at him in rage.

After a minute or so, Megan laughed coldly and snarled "How was I captured? I should be the one asking you that question, Darryl. You're a disgusting piece of filth!"

"What did I do?" Darryl asked.

Megan glared at him and scoffed "My master said that you joined the Eternal Life Palace and killed your grandfather. I defended you, saying that you weren't that sort of person! But now, I know I was wrong! You really joined the Eternal Life Palace! You're a failure!"

Megan gritted her teeth. She realized that she made the right decision to steal his Celestial Silkworm Armor and Supreme Mystery Scripture. Such rare and precious items should not be in the hands of trash!

"Yes, I've joined the Eternal Life Palace." he sighed. "So what? Do you have a misunderstanding about them?"

Other people have said that the Eternal Life Palace Sect was terrible and only did evil things. Darryl did not think so. Every follower lived honest lives—Callum, Chester, Zion, and even Caelan were all loyal and just.

Megan was agitated. "Darryl, you joined the Eternal Life Palace! You're scum! They are evil! Aren't you afraid of karma? Don't you worry that your parents will be punished?"

He was equally aggravated as his mind buzzed. "Megan, do you think the Six Orthodox Sects are any better? At the Lion Slaughtering Conference, your master used our relationship—knowing that I won' fight you—and made you stab me. Is this the work of a good and just sect?"

Darryl was livid. He pointed at Megan and yelled "Also, I was slandered by my own family, who said that I defiled my siblings and killed my grandfather. Abbess Mother Serendipity did not even bother to find out the truth before trying to murder me. Is this how a good sect works?"

Other than that, Leroy Henderson—the Sect Master of Kunlun—had crossed over to the New World. He learned the Dark Method and absorbed Yvonne's essence. Was this how good and just sects worked? Though Monica warned Darryl to never tell another person about this, Darryl was angry at the mere thought of it.

Those self-righteous sects acted all high and mighty and tried to get rid of evil sects. What a bunch of nonsense!

"Don't tell me about this." Megan's face flushed as she retorted in disgust. She did not want to hear about this.

"Darryl, I will never believe you again. You're filth and scum! Also, what do you want to do with me by capturing me here? Are you using me to threaten my master? Dream on! Just kill me."

She spat at Darryl.