Chapter 502

A few fishermen who saw the scene from a distance could no longer stay out of it. They approached the students to advise them. "Kids, just pay them. The money is a fee to ensure your safety. You can't afford to offend them; they are from the Coastline Sect! You're doomed if you don't pay them today."

The other locals nearby nodded in agreement worriedly.

The Coastline Sect was a sect located at Gold Beach since the ancient days; their influence was not to be underestimated! The members of the sect had always acted rampantly around the beach area!

The sect owned the motorboat sports business, and everyone who rented their motorboats would get swindled for a huge amount of money.

The tourists were not aware of the Coastline Sect's influence, but the local fishermen knew them well!

The sect had dominated the seafood industry due to their numbers and influence. Every fisherman was forced to give them benefits, or they would not be able to fish there. The locals loathed them, but no one dared to voice that out!

The locals also approached the students hurriedly to give them the same advice. They were worried that those kids might bring trouble to themselves if they were to offend Manny and his partners.

The Coastline Sect?

Declan and the others froze when they heard the fishermen's words; they had an uneasy feeling in their guts.

They thought that Manny and his men were only the local bullies.

They did not expect them to be from the community. That explained how he could summon so many men in an instant.

It seemed like it was not a good idea to mess with those men.

However, Yvette furrowed her eyebrows as she said "Coastline? We are from the Hexad School. You are clearly conning us for our money; why should we pay you?"

Manny smiled sinisterly and continued to press the machete on Declan's neck.

Declan wanted to cry. He spoke in a trembling voice "Why don't we just pay them?"

D*mn it! He did not want to act so cowardly in front of Yvette.

However, the machete was on his neck.

He might lose his head if Manny got angry.

Although he cared about his image, his life was much more important! Declan was desperate as he spoke; he was almost in tears.

Yvette was displeased. "Declan, you can't act like a man? They're unreasonable! They are acting so brazenly as if there is no law in this world. I believe in justice!"

"Justice?" The men laughed.

Manny sneered. "Lady, we're the Coastline Sect; we make the rules on Gold Beach!"

Ridicule was visible in Manny's face when his eyes traced Yvette's body wildly. He continued to say "I'm saying this again; this pretty lady can spend a night with us if you don't want to pay. It's only 720,000 bucks, and I can let it go."

He extended his hand to Yvette with a grin.

'The more I look at this pretty face, the more I like her.'

Smack!

Yvette could no longer control herself when she noticed Manny's hand as it approached her, so she slapped him forcefully!

Manny grunted when he was thrown off for a few meters backward before he landed with a loud thud!

He coughed from the impact.

Manny's head spun from the slap. He also spat som blood after he landed on the ground.

"You disgusting pervert! You must have a death wish!" Yvette scoffed as she glared at Manny coldly as a strong aura spread from her body!

"Level Five Master General?!"

Everyone present was dumbfounded when they realized that Yvette was a Level Five Master General; she was only one step short of a Martial Marquis!

The students were extremely surprised. Yvette had been friendly and approachable during her days at the Hexad School when she was transferred there; they had never seen her unleashed her full potential.

No one expected her to be that strong!

Manny coughed again.

He spat another mouthful of blood as the crowd was still in a daze. He forced himself to stand up as he pointed to Yvette. "Get her! Get the girl! I must have her tonight! Get her!"

The strong men immediately charged toward Yvette!

Yvette's expression was icy, and she was as cool as a cucumber. A whip sword appeared with a flick of her hand and she tossed it forward!

Thump! Thump!

Yvette mode swiftly as the whip sword in her hand glided like a serpent. It took only a second for two men to retreat with horrifying screams.

Even so, Yvette was still in a perilous situation. After all, she had more than 70 opponents!

Circe Newman looked panicked, but she stomped her foot in frustration before she turned to her classmates "What are you waiting for? Go and help Yvette! Get them!"